C h a p t e r T e n || M y P r i o r i t y

Zeke

'Wake up, baby." I said as I lightly shook Lunette, she rolled over. I shook her again before kissing her cheek. She soon woke up and looked at me. I smiled at her, she smiled back. "Goodmorning." I say, she smiled. "Goodnight." She mumbled before falling back asleep.

"Okay, you asked for it." I said before tickling her. She instantly woke up and started laughing. "Okay, Okay. Im up." She giggled, I smiled and looked at her.

"Okay. Well get ready. I got a whole day planned for us." I said with a smile, she nodded and got up. "Where are we going?" She asked as she walks to the bathroom, I smiled. "Just get ready." I say before leaving out the room.

I have alot planned. Imma show her around our territory, go on a nice ride, show her my secret spot, have a nice talk, dinner amd more. Its been awhile since she's seen me and I want to show her she's important to me.

"Okay, im finally ready." I heard her say, I looked at her and smiled. "Beautiful." I commented, she smiled. "Thanks." I nodded.

I took her hand and intertwine our fingers together, she blushed. "Let's go." I say as we walked downstairs. We walked to the training room. Took see mates and warriors training. "Wow." She said as she looked around, I took off my jacket. "Wanna go?" I playfully asked as I got in my fighting stand. She laughed and got in hers. She ran up to me and I grabbed her by the waist, she quickly got out of it and put me in a head lock. "Damn." I say, she laughed. I got out of it and gently tackled her to the ground. She tried to push me but i pinned her down. "Give up?" She shook her head before trying to get from under me. She failed. "Fine. You win." She said tired, I laughed and got up before helping her up.
She held my hand as we went to the pups room. Once we walked in, the kids instantly ran up to Lunette. I smiled and watched as the kids hug her and talked. "Be my second mom!" A little boy yelled as he smiled at her, she laughed and smiled at him. "Okay." She kissed his forehead and picked him up. He smiled and hugged her tightly before she sat him down.

She would make a good mom...one day.

"That was fun." She commented with a smile, I nodded and showed her the rest of the place...

As we got back to the pack house, I grabbed her so she wont walk inside. "I wanna show you something." I said and she nodded. We walked to my motorcycle and got on. I drove to a field thats filled with healthy grass and trees with a lake. I drove closely to a big tree next to the lake before getting along with my mate.

"This is just beautiful...amazing." Lunette comment looking around.  "This is my spot...where I come to think and chill." I explained as I sat by the tree, she sat neside me. "Thats nice." She said, I looked at her.

"Lunette?" I asked serious, she looked at me. "Im so sorry that I left you alone. I didnt want to but I didnt really have a choice. But I want to let you know..." I grabbed both of her hands and looked her deeplu in the eyes.

"I love you so much. You mean everything to me. You make me feel like more of myself. You also know how to stand up to and for me. I think thats so inspiring and sexy. You are the most beautiful girl, Ive ever seen. And your beautiful chocolate completion." A tear escaped her eye as she smiled. "I am so greatful to have you in my life. You are not a side person in my life...You are in my priorities." Tears fell from her eyes as she wiped her face. "I love you so much, Zeke." She said as she wiped all her tears. I kissed amd hugged her. "I love you too." I whispered as we kept hugging.

After hugging for awhile, we got up and left. I took her to a beautiful restaurant. We walked in and everyone nodded in respect at us. I nodded back before we got a table. We sat down amd began ordering. " I'll have the cheesy chicken lasagna with bread sticks.And coke." I ordered since, Lunette had to think because she never been here. "Ill have a salad." I looked at her, she smiled. " sike, you thought!" She laughed. "Ill have chicken fingers with extra fries. And coke." She said with a smile.

"Okay. Ill be back shortly with yall orders." We nodded. "So how are you liking our first official date?" I asked, she smiled and blushed. "I love it. Its amazing." She answered before the lady bought is our food. I smiled before we started eating. "Im glad you love it."

As we ate, Hunter and Jennifer surprisingly popped up and sat down with us. "Hey bro." Hunter said with an annoying smirk and Jennifer began talking to Lunette.

"So Lunette..." Hunter began talking to her. Soon,I start to see they wasn't going to leave yet. So Im going to have some fun.

"What yall been up to?" Jennifer asked Lunette, as she was about to answer. I started rubbing her inner thigh slowly. She shivered and looked at me. I smirked.

Lunette

As I tried to answer Jennifer, Zeke kept rubbing my inner thigh. "Um we're j-just hanging out." I answered, Hunter looked at me strange. "Like on a date?" He asked. Zeke started rubbing me hard through my joggers. I quickly close my legs. "Y-y-yeah." I say. Jennifer looked at me. "You okay?" Zeke put his hand in my joggers and started teasing me, I bit my lip holding back my moans. I nodded. "Y-yes-s a-ah meant y-y-yeah." I stutter as Zeke started rubbing me harder, I grabbed his hand as I looked at Hunter and Jennifer. "So hows the date going?" She asked. "Its g-going.." He slowly put his finger  inside me, I moaned loudly before having the stength to pull his hand out. Hunter and Jennifer eyes widen, I quickly got up.

"I-I got to go the the bathroom." I say before leaving quickly. I went into the bathroom and close them door and locked it. I looked down to see...I kind of soaked through my joggers. "Damn." I say.

After, I tried to fix myself up. I walked out the bathroom,only to be gently pushed against the wall. I looked up to see Zeke looking at me lustfully and passionately. "How about I finish, what I just started?" and with that he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. He backed up into the bathroom and close the door. Moans filled the room...