chapter 8 ~ Its Nice To Know You

AN/ thanks for still supporting me. This book is goin to be dull for a while unil...

SPOILER ALERT! ++++++++++ comes into the scene! JUST WAIT!

**************************

**CAMILLE'S P.O.V.**

Finally! I finally found it! The album for Bruno Mars, YAY! I quickly tore open a CD player and plopped down on a couch they were selling. I really don't care if it gets dirty. The pop-star will be the one to be charged.

I put on 'When I Was Your Man' and quietly mumbled the words to myself. I like the volume to where it seems there is not a single noise in the world. While in the middle of the song, the dude started walking towards me, seeming to just be waking up. It looked like he was trying to say something.

I pointed to the headphones and shrugged. He just smiled and took out his phone. I don't know what he was on, but he pointed his lense up at me. I really don't care if he takes a picture of me, but I do feel really awkward because of my shyness. Like for example, I don't like doing anything by myself.

When the song finished, I pulled the buds out of my ear, all the while giving him a confused face. "What ya be doin' Irish?" I said in my gangster voice. I'm not really races... just to say that out of the blue. I just like to seem bad-ass.

"Oh just listening to ya sing like your crying for help." I got up quickly and grabbed the phone out of his hand. He looked at me suprised by my quickness, but snatched it from my hand.

He raised his arm in the air, causing me to feel defeated. I tried jumping for it, but my measly 5"5 didn't help much. "What. Are you. Talking about? I don't sing. That's embarrassing."

"Well you surely do scream, then." Oops. I can sometimes sing just a little too loudly at times. I took a few steps back and did that peace sign with my arms. "Fine. I give up. Now how about you stop making bad impressions and just delete that photo." He acted like he was thinking, but shook his head no.

"Naw. I think your voice is too pretty to delete." My mind started making up all kinds of questions because of the comment. I felt my cheeks heat up, but just ignored it. "Whatever. Get your Irish ass back to bed." I said in that sassy-momma voice.

He chuckled at my attempt. This Irish bitch cannot just walk into our country and laugh at me. "You know your gullible, right?" He said, making his thick Irish voice sound smooth. It was actually kind of cute.

"Ok, maybe you got me there. But did you know if you say the word gullible slowly, it sounds like watermelon?" His face went into confusion as he mumbled it under his breath. He started saying it louder. I had to hold in my giggles. "Guuuuullllliiiblle. Gggullliibbblee." I couldn't hold it in any longer. I busted out laughing. "Ha. Your the real gullible one." He stopped saying it and looked at me with a smile.

"Ok, I get it. So, if we're going to be trapped, how about we talk about ourselves so we can

learn each other." I walked back to the couch and let all my weight fall onto it. "I'm cool with that. You first."

He looked to be happy with my answer.

"Ok. I'm Irish. I'm in a band. I have this thing where I eat constantly. I zone out a lot. My nick-name is Nialler. I'm just now 21 years old. I have bad teeth. I have an older brother. I'm quite a talker and a looker. I'm good at giving advice. I can remember names easily. I speak a little spanish. And I know how to play the guitar." When he was done, he seemed a bit out of breath.

"Ok. I'm American. I have the same eating thing. I zone out a lot. I can't barely see. My teeth are alittle crooked. I have a friend that is crazy obsessed about ya'll. I get pissed off easily. You can tell me anything mean and I'll turn it on you. My mind is totally scarred and will never be pure again. I'm easy at making new friends. I'm able to quit arguments and fights through talk. I know how to type, make websites, and hack onto things. I love animals. I can speak some French and you already know I don't like y'all too much. Is that enough?"

When I was finished with my sentence, I felt like I was gonna pass out. I layed down and placed my hands under my head. I slightly pushed my glasses higher when they slid down.

"Um, I guess you can say that." He came to the side of me and sat to where he was facing

me on the floor. "Well, I'm a talker. Start something and I'll keep it going until the other person seems annoyed." He said for extra, just to see what I would do.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked. The dude was pretty hot because I was into blondes, but I still don't like him too much.

"Well I thought Americans wa' just a bunch of sexists and drug dealers." He spoke, sounding kind of cocky. I gave him the stank eye. "And I thought lepracauns wa' jolly little fella's that wa' green hats and carried around baw's of deodarant soap." We both laughed at my horrible Irish accent.

"Well, I guess we both had different perspectives of each other." We both nodded at the same time, smiling at each other. He took the CD out of the CD player that was laying on the side of him and read it.

"Bruno Mars, huh? The guys cool." I felt my hyperness kick in on the last part. I placed my hands on his shoulders and shook him around. "You know Bruno Mars!? I know every band, but never went to any concert. But your saying you get to meet all kinds of famous people?!"

He looked at me all smugged, like he could take advantage of this. "Oh yeah. Justin, Austin, the Wanted, Mindless Behavior, and all them kinds of bands." I pulled my arms back and crossed them over my chest as if I was jealous.

"So it seems the lepracaun can be mean behind that kiddish face." He stuck his tongue out in a cute way. "And your actually as sassy as I thought you would be."

We went on and on and on how we thought of each other as different and learned new things about each other until we both agreed it was time to get some shut eye.

**************************

AN/ MY ONLY PEOPLE I HAVE LEFT READING THIS, I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE FOR THIS CHAPTER. I JUST BEEN BUSY ALOT LATELY BECAUSE ALOT OF MY FAMILY HAS BEEN PASSING AWAY, AND PLUS WITH ALL THE TEASING AND JOKES AT SCHOOL ABOUT ME, IM SORRY. :.(

So, did you hear 1D'S new LEAK. 'DIANA'. IM IN LOVE WITH IT ALREADY! COMMENT IF YOU ARE STILL WITH ME.

September 22, 2013