Her wolf

Hey y'all! This is my first werewolf story. Ever. Not kidding so don't be mean, and leave helpful comments!

\(^-^)/ enjoy!

444

Well I wish this wouldn't be a stereotypical werewolf story, but then I would only be telling a half truth.

Nobody likes liars.

My name Selene and yes I'm a werewolf and yes we are real. Just because you don't see us on a regular basis, or at all for that matter, doesn't mean we aren't there.

I was going to tell you my story, so might as well get to it.

"I'm sorry. . ." I whispered halfheartedly. I already knew it wouldn't help, but if I said nothing at all, then the punishment would've been worse. A man kicked me in the stomach again, making me cough blood into the floor. That man was my Father.

"WHAT!? Now You're Sorry! You Burned My Dinner Bitch! You're A Fucking Whore!" He yelled at me, glaring with eyes full of disgust hate and revulsion. 'Burned' my ass. The steak was how he wanted it. Perfectly and so what? it was a little more brown than it normally was, but it sure as hell wasn't burnt. He looked away from me to text his 'friend' and I took the opportunity to bolt out of the door, even if I felt like a coward doing so. The pain on my ribs almost made me collapse, but I couldn't stop. Not yet. Though the fact that I was used to having broken ribs, a swollen cheek and internal bleeding helped with my motivation to keep moving. Running down the street to the nearest park that was reserved for wildlife, I hid in the leaves of my tree. I didn't know what it was though. Sharing my body with her was easier than just simply being human. Whenever we were hurt, she would heal us both as we sat quietly in our tree.

My father, in truth, was a complete bastard. Mom died before I knew her, so the abuse started when she died in child birth. It wasn't my fault, she started to hemorrhage before the doctor could stop it. Completely not my fault. Even though that was true, he still blames me. When I was younger, I blamed me to, until I started to study medicine and realized it was anything but my fault. He always wanted to forget her existence, after she had died, and would force himself to forget that she existed and that he had ever found his mate. With me around, it was pretty much impossible.

Back to the scene back at home.

Those were the words typically used by your mateless father to his only daughter who looks pretty much like his wife's twin. Now I bet you're wondering about the Alpha and why he isn't doing anything to stop this. Mainly because before Father met mom, she had been dating the Alpha. He was jealous and had a bruised ego. And I guess the fact that she was dead didn't really help the situation. Pretty messed up huh? That in many words is my life. Paying for something I never knew about, by the man who was supposed to protect me.

Because there is the Problem at home, as I call it, it doesn't get better at school. Even under constant supervision I still get pretty beat up. Their excuse? 'She can take it' 'It'll be fine, she's a werewolf' 'Her father will talk to their parents.' Pretty dedicated teachers huh? I was never really taught to fight, technically, so I couldn't even defend myself, I was a human compared to them. The one thing I had over them all, were my legs. I ran every day without fail as if I had a choice. Even though I wasn't 'worthy' of owning a car, didn't have to mean I didn't get to school on time. I had to wake up at 5:00 am to get everything ready and cleaned before heading out to the school.

And by now you must be wondering 'why isn't she broken? She's treated like crap but she continues to live like nothing was wrong.'

Well the answer is simple, but I'd better explain who I share my body with. Her name is Okami. Okami was a Japanese word for 'wolf god' but it would be said like 'Okami-sama' to get the correct way of addressing the god. Since I couldn't really say that, it's a mouth full, so I just use Okami or simply 'wolf'.