Chapter 1

For some it's easy to say I love you. For others, not so much. For Sammy and Louis, it was easier than breathing. Their love was innocent, and pure. Untouched by the world.

And this is their story.

Flashback-

"Louis! Hurry up were gonna miss our bus!" Samantha yelled, giggling merrily as she ran down the stairs, her brown pigtails waving crazily as she did so. "Coming!" Louis yelled, pulling his all star converse on his little feet. He then grabbed his bright blue backpack and slipped it on, running down the stairs in hopes of catching up with Sammy.

Sammy grabbed her pink backpack and put it on. "Bye Mrs. Dawson!" Sammy yelled. "Bye sweeties! I love you both. Sammy, tell your mom I'll see her later for dinner okay?" Louis' mom said.

"Bye." They shouted. Running towards the bus as fast as their little legs could carry them. Sammy and Louis had been best friends since they were born. Their mothers, Gem and Layla, had been best friends since they were 4. While they were in college, they had been overjoyed to have children that would be best friends and grow up to love each other. And they did. Sammy and Louis were born a week apart.

They were 5 now. And every morning, Sammy would come over in the morning and watch SpongeBob and eat cereal and on occasion, homemade waffles.

They had crushes on each other. Mind blowing, world shattering crushes on each other. All they had ever known was each other. Louis had always admired they way she didn't have a care in the world. And Sammy had always loved the way Louis green eyes sparkled when he talked about things he was passionate about.

End of Flashback-

All I could hear is my phone buzzing like crazy as I groaned, opening my eyes. It was 6:20 and Louis was calling me. "Ugh." I groaned as I picked up. "What?" I said. "Well good morning, sleeping beauty!" Louis happy voice rung through my phone. "It's not a good morning before 9." I moaned, rolling over and getting under my covers. "Louis?" I asked. He had hung up.

All of a sudden, I felt a body slam onto mine. I screamed. "Good morning gorgeous." Louis said, pulling back my covers and smiling at me goofily. He started peppering kisses all over my face.

I giggled. "Lou stop!" I squealed. "That tickles!" I said, tackling him. He looked up at me and smiled. I stuck my tongue out at him. "You woke me up." I pouted, my legs resting on either side of his waist. "I couldn't wait to see my girlfriends beautiful face, now could I? But I brought you breakfast." He said. My eyes widened. "Oh my gosh I could not love you more!" I laughed. He winked and pulled me down so our lips crashed together.

The tingles that I got every time we kissed ran up my spine. "Baby we have school." Louis said, pecking my lips once more. "Screw school." I whined. "You don't mean that. We all know how smart you are." Louis said, running his thumbs up and down my thighs.

"Fine. But I'm wearing your jumper." I said smirking at him. "What else would you wear?" Louis winked. "Ha ha. Very funny. Now come on, come shower with me." I said, pulling him towards my bathroom.

"Yes ma'am." Louis said, pulling off his shirt and picking me up. I giggled and kissed him. Today was gonna be a good day, but who was I kidding? Every day with Louis is a good day. He's my world and I wouldn't have it any other way.