Chapter 3

"Great, thanks for getting us kicked out of Starbucks Lou." I grumbled, shaking the blueberry muffin crumbs out of my hair. Louis chuckled and laughed. "What was I supposed to do? You started it." He said. "I barely threw one measly crumb at you!" I yelled.

"Sorry honey. I can never let you win these things." He laughed. I pouted and laid down on my bed on my stomach.

I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen all of a sudden. "Ow!" I whimpered. Stupid cramps.

"What happened?" Lou asked, as he grabbed my waist, so I was now facing him. "Stupid period cramps." I muttered. "Aw. Period got ya down?" Lou laughed. I glared at him and hit him on his chest. "Ow! What was that for?" Lou pouted, clutching at where I hit him. "You're being a dick." I glared, moving his hands off of my waist.

"Aw baby, don't be like that, I was only kidding." Lou said, planting a sweet kiss on my cheek. I smirked and pulled him on top of me. "Wanna know how to make it up to me?" I whispered seductively. "Yes." He groaned.

"Go buy me ice cream." I laughed, pushing his perfect body off of my own. He glared at me.

"Ugh. Fine. Only because I love you so much." He grumbled. "You want Chick-Fil-A too?" He asked. "Yes please." I sung, happy that I had the best boyfriend in the world.

"I totally owe you one." I sighed happily, standing up on my bed so I was close to his height. "Sammy, you're on your period. You don't owe me anything, okay? Just let me take care of you." Louis sighed, kissing my forehead.

I looked at his gorgeous green eyes. They had the same look to them. It was loving, and sweet. I leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed me back immediately, wrapping his strong arms around my waist.

"Thank you." I whispered. "My pleasure princess." He said kissing me one last time.

"Alright, I'll be right back okay?" He assured me. "Okay. Be safe, please." I said, helping him zip up his dark blue hoodie. "I will." He said, kissing me one last time before heading out the door.

"I love you!" I called. "Love you too baby!" He yelled. I heard the door shut.

I crawled underneath my covers and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

-------------------

Alright guys. So Louis' character is going to be Aaron Taylor-Johnson. I'm still working on who should play Sammy but I'll figure it out. Or if you have a preference, you guys should leave me a comment (: