Chapter 5

I heard my alarm going off as I rolled over and groaned, doing my best to turn off the horrid sound. I opened my eyes and sighed as another cramp hit me like a truck. "Owie." I winced as I tried my best to get out of my bed.

I eventually got up and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to the kitchen. "Sammy." A voice whisper-yelled. I screamed, turning around to see who the hell was in my house.
"Hey! It's okay it's just me!" The familiar voice yelled. "Anderson?! What the hell dude? How did you get into my house?" I asked, trying to catch my breath from him scaring me. "I'm here because your boyfriend got arrested last night and he needs you." Anderson said, looking down at the floor. "Ugh. Okay.. I guess I'll go get him."

I sighed, grabbing my phone and sliding some flip flops on. "Oh, and Andy?" I said. "Yes?" "Happy birthday. Thanks for letting me know." I smiled, giving him a hug. "Thank you Sammy." He smiled. "You can stay here if you want or whatever, but there's a present from me under my bed." I said, grabbing my car keys and my purse.

"Forreal?" His face lit up excitedly. I laughed, "Duh! Now I'll be back soon and we'll keep you updated." He nodded and raced upstairs. I chuckled and headed out the door, locking it behind me. And now, I was headed to pick up my boyfriend from jail.