Love, hugs and all that MILKSHAKE!!

As I walked back to my new dorm, I came across Mel and her pesky pup Luna. As I sat beside them on the fountain Luna quickly moved; whining disapprovingly.
I decide to make the first move and break the tension, for both our teams sake.
"Melanie forgive me, I can't go on like this."
"No!" Lil and the wolf stared growling at one another, a mini battle that couldn't be won and they both new it.
"Mel... Melanie, it's the only way I could save my sister. We always said family first. I didn't know he would do that to your mum." -him meaning mel's Phyco father.

"Forgive and forget right?" Said Mel , but I felt a million miles away right now.

"Forgive and forget." I stammered, giggling nervously.
As we hugged it felt like time had gone back to a time where our cares and worries consisted of what was for dinner.
"How about some milkshakes for the new team leaders?" I say holding out my hand to hoist Mel of her ass. Luna and lil gazed apologetically at one another.
We  Strolled leisurely to the milkshake stand and just talked for hours, although it felt like all of seconds between us both.
As I walked back to my dorm (by now it was 11:30 at least) I snuggled into flin and lil curled up onto the end of the bed. Flin curled himself around us both and I fell to sleep quick... Really quick.