About Jacksepticeye-The Boss

"Top of the morning to you, laddies! My name is jacksepticeye, and welcome (back) to *game/video title* "
Seán William McLoughlin, better known as jacksepticeye or Jack, is an Irish YouTuber who does videos on video games and occasionally vlogs. He is the self-proclaimed "most energetic video gamer on YouTube" : If you are about to watch one of his videos whilst wearing headphones, you should have the reflex to lower the volume of your computer to 15 maximum, otherwise you'd become deaf after about an hour non-stop. Jack currently has 7.5 million+ subscribers, 3 billion+ views, 2,025+ videos, and 1,000,000+ followers on Twitter.
Jack refers to himself as the last remaining Bossatronio from the planet Bossatron. He is incredibly good friends with Markiplier, PewDiePie, and CinnamonToastKen. He does various series on games, where the episodes of a particular series are spaced out with 3–5 days in between, normally. Some famous series Jack does are The Escapists, Subnautica, The Sims 4, GTA 5, and Happy Wheels. One of the two non-video-game series he does is "Reading Your Comments" where he responds to comments on either YouTube, Twitter, or Tumblr. The second one is regular vlogs, where he usually shares, talks about his life or what's going around the channel. He does not have a name for his fan base because he recognizes his fans as individuals, not one.
Jack, known as jacksepticeye, and real name Séan William McLoughlin (origin of his name at 3:18)
He's the biggest Irish YouTuber out there right now and also one of the fastest growing channels there is. Seán lives in Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland. He lives in an apartment in the city now. He used to live with some friends (they moved), they did appear in a vlog once.
He attended college twice in Ireland, the first time (in Music Technology) he did not finish college but the second time (in Hotel Management) he did. Jack is well-known by people around Athlone. Jack is a super duper energetic guy who loves to play all sorts of games ranging from FNAF, Subnautica, Happy Wheels, The Sims 4, and even flash games.
He sometimes speaks Irish in his videos such as some religion songs and even some phrases in Irish (Here are some examples). Jack, although he has never technically stated his religion, does not believe in god, as stated in the video "Cleverbot | SLIGHTLY DRUNK CONVERSATIONS WITH EVIE".
Jack lived in the country side with his parents as a kid. He had a wood cabin next to his parents, later on. Jack has two sisters and two brothers, all of which are older than him.
He loves food, all kinds of food, but his three favorites are cookies, cakes and ice-cream.
He calls himself a whale biologist.There are several games made for him that he played :
Jacksepticeye Game
Jacksepticeye's 1 Million Subscriber YouTube Party Massacre
jackventure
Jacksepticeye's Paradox
Jack to the FUTURE!
There are also several other games (such as Happy Wheels, Turbo Dismount, No Limits 2, Little Big Planet 3, Far Cry 4 and Geometry Dash) in which some levels are made for him.
He may not have played every single game and/or level made for him, but this shouldn't matter because Jack simply loves the fact that people actually make things for him, wether they are good or bad, whether they're real or virtual, whether he's aware of their existence or not.

Quotes 
Look, it's a chickendogsnakeicorn, just like you've always wanted for christmas, but your parents said you couldn't have one because they don't exist, only in your nightmares" (CHKN)
"I'm hearing horse, but I'm seeing abomination" (CHKN)
"I love the concept of having Mark as a Youtuber boyfriend" (Killing Room Floor 2)
"F*CKIN' HELL!" ( Whenever stressed or failing at a game)
"Top of the morning to you laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to [Game]! " ( Intro)
"Hello, all you beautiful out there, my name is Jacksepticeye." (Old intro)
"Hey, hey, guys, what is going on? I am back for another___________." (First intro)
"Any form of criticism." (Directed at Billy)
"SCREW YOU BILLY!!!" (When Billy dies, gets injured, or Billy kills him)(At random times when Billy is seen)
"Speeeeeed is keeeey!" (In Happy Wheels, Turbo Dismount and Skate 3 and pretty much every game where speed is related)
"HAAAAAAAPY WHEEEEEEELS!!!" (In the start of his intro, where he is stating the game, if he is playing Happy Wheels)
"OH HI EUNICE!!!...... I LOVE YOU" (In Bully, whenever the female character "Eunice" passes by)
''Calm your tits [Name of a character/person]!'' (Whenever someone is in panic, even if it's a male)
"GO, BILLY, GO!!!" (When he does a bottle run in Happy Wheels)
"Well, see ya later, Billy!" (Whenever he leaves Billy behind in Happy Wheels)
"U WANNA TUSSLE?!?" (When he sometimes faces zombies in Dying Light, then killing them completely)
Jacks Cookies
A JackSepticEye fanart, showing his love for cookies.
"NOTHING STOPS....THE SQUATCH!!!!" (When he uses the "Sasquatch" in Turbo Dismount)
"OOOOOWWWWW PINK LIGHTNING" (When he uses the pink tricycle in Turbo Dismount)
"YOLOc BIT*HES!" (When he does something reckless)
"Blasphemy of the highest order!" (When he makes a mistake)
"LIKE A BOSS!" (when he gets a difficult thing done)
"Thread the needle!" (When he attempts something that requires precision)
"When in doubt, Segway Steve!" (When he is doing a spikefall with Segway Steve in Happy Wheels)
"LOOK AWAY CHILDREN!!! (Covers web cam)" (When he sees something that is inappropriate for kids)
"GOOO JACKY BOY!!!" (When he starts a level with Mr. Dismount in Turbo Dismount)
"That is b to the s to the ullshit!" Usually in Mario Maker when he fails a level because of Mario. But he did say it in Fly In The House once.

Games Jacksepticeye Has Played 
These games are included, but not limited to:
404 Sight
60 Seconds
72
7 Days
90 Second Portaits
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! For the Awesome
Absolute Drift
Action Henk
Affected (Oculus Rift)
Afraid of Monsters
Agar.io
A Good Husband
A Good Snowman is Hard to Build
A Good Wife
Airscape : The Fall of Gravity
Akinator
Amateur Surgeon
Amazing Frog
Amnesia
Among The Sleep
Among The Sleep (Oculus Rift)
Angry Birds Star Wars
Anxiety Attacks
Aperture Tag