Love me

Chris ' s pov :
I am fighting when I see Azreal fighting Mambi. She kills it and falls down. I run to her and put her in the car and go to the Underworld. I get there and I find her room. I lie her in her bed. I have never been here. I see posters of Hephastus, tools, and all kinds of metal. She wants to be a blacksmith! I would have never thought. Then I see a scrapbook. It has pictures of stuff she built. She even built a bed. I look and see that it is the same one. I put the book down and decide that some things are more important. I decide to sing a song that I wrote and got enchanted by Apollo to wake anyone up.
" Oh my flower, my lovely flower. Wake up it is Spring. Maybe next winter you can stay with me. Oh my flower please wake up. " I look over and see Azreal is waking up. She sees me and runs over and we kiss. I seem to think this is a good time. I kneel. "Azreal Maria Di Angelo I love you so much and I think we should be married. Will you marry me? " She nods and grabs me. " Yes I will." "When? " "Does a month work?" "Yes." "So you want to be a blacksmith? " How did you know!" "The posters." I don't mention I read her book. "I could probably give you some pointers. " I am suprised. " No." "Is my family here yet?" "No. And don't go looking. " Just as I say that a tired looking Nico comes walking in. "We win?" "Yeah but your dad had to go and ours had to go shopping. " "God's have to go shopping? " "Yeah." Azreal says "I wonder if he can get me some ambrosia and nectar." Nico says "Maybe. For now here is some Will gave me. " Then he gave her some. Then not in his godly form Hades comes in. He just looks at Azreal ' s finger, nods, and goes back. So he knows. We are sneaking out. We all get in the car with me driving. We get to Camp and they are all cheering for Azreal. Hera's cabin are the first to notice our fingers. We are both bombarded with questions when I say "We fell in love and I proposed. I think that is most important. " And that is the truth.