The phone call

Nico ' s pov :
I wake up and see that Will is too. I have to go back to my cabin so I say bye and leave. When I walk in I see Chris lying in a bed next to Azreal. I am ticked off but he is my friend. I wake him and tell him he should probably get going. He leaves and I wake Azreal. She wakes up and I act all sweet until she goes to get dressed thinking he left before I got here. She comes back and I decide to start lecturing her. "AZREAL! YOU LET HIM SLEEP HERE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MAD I AM? I COME BACK AND SEE MY BABY SISTER AND MY FRIEND!" She is about to retaliate but I have a better idea. "I am calling Dad." "NO!" "Well you should of thought of that before. " She starts sobbing but it is for her own good. I leave before she guilts me out of it and head to the big house. I almost don't because I haven't talked to him in a long time. I finally call him and he says " Hello this is Hades, lord of the dead. " "Father this is important so please don't hang up." "Nico? I always liked your sister better." I am used to this so I don't react. "Father Azreal is dating Chris Becondorf. I went back to the cabin and saw him in the bed next to Azreal. " "WHAT! LET ME TALK TO HER!" I run down and say to Azreal with a smirk "Azreal somebody wants to talk with you. " She looks like she is really dead. I decide to listen. She keeps stammering as she talks "Hello?" "AZREAL MARIA DI ANGELO! WHO IS THIS BOY?" "He is nice father. I know you are mad, but you can't protect me your whole life. You will get to know him during the war." "Fine but he does anything call me." "Ok." She hangs up and she is crying. I don't know why because Dad isn't mad. "Why are you crying? " " Dad used my middle name. He never does that. " I can't really comfort her so I leave.