Camp Half-Blood

Azreal arrived with Nico at Camp Half-Blood. She looked at it and was amazed by how big it was. Nico took her to the big house. They went and saw Chiron. She was terrified of him. Nico pulled him aside talking to him about war. Unfortunately Azreal had heard. " What war? And is father going to be in it?" Nico said "I don't think so if all it will be on the titans side." Azreal was enraged. She ran yelling " I'll be back later." She called Hades. He said "Hello this is Hades, lord of the dead." He was just finishing his cereal and was glad for a distraction. Azreal said " Hello Father." He was now mad it was his daughter. "Why have you called me? You need to get in. Are you in? I need you not to call me." Azreal said " It will be quick father. What side are you on? Or are you just going to sit back and watch war break out?" He answered right away " Honey , I know you are mad but please understand-" "No! I will not. Are you still evil? Just because you are dead does not mean you are evil." He responded after a few minutes in deep thought. " I might join with the gods if i feel like it . You will fight to. Good bye." Azreal ran back to them. " If he fights at all it will be with the gods. I am fighting to." Nico looked like he just got up. " You can't fight! " Azreal was thinking the same thing but she just went back.
Azreal ' s pov :
" I am going to introduce myself to campers." I introduce myself to the Zeus and Hera cabins. I almost get electrocuted and married. I keep going until I go to the Hephastus cabin. I see Leo Valdez who looks like an elf. Then I see someone deep at work and he looks up. OMG! He is so cute! I just want to love him so bad it's not even funny. At first he just looks like oh its just another one but then he sees me and starts to smile and it's not forced it is just out of joy. I think he likes me to! Azreal pull yourself together! You are Hades not Aphrodite! He comes near me and I blurt " Would you like meet me at Half-Blood Hill tonight at five? " He nods at me and I go back to my cabin. I wait until five by redoing my all black makeup and reading. It is five and I head to the hill. I see Nico and try to keep low. He notices me though and comes toward me. "Where are you going? " "To Half-Blood Hill. " Why are you going there?" To hang out with a friend. " "Who?" "His name is Chris from the Hephastus cabin. " " I am not letting you go with him." Yes, you are." I turn my heel and go towards the hill. I see him and almost faint. He is so amazing. I see him and we sit down and talk. I get to know him when I blurt out " I really like you a lot and not just as friends. I don't know if you feel the same way but I don't think that this feeling will go away. " He looks me straight in the eyes and says " I will love you no matter what. " I do what feels right and kiss him. He kisses me back so I decide to ask him "Nico is staying with Will tonight so do you want to sleep with me in the bed next to mine? " He nods so we go. We fall asleep and I realize that I was the happiest I have ever been. I hope he still loves me even after I show my darkness.