sarah smiles

I draw a sharp breath as I force the blade up my wrist, cutting as deep as i can. watch the blood flow out as i takes the pill bottle in my hand and twist the cap off. the bottle reads "Zoloft 50mg take one every night about half hour before sleeping. do not exceed the dosage amount. "i count the pill, there are 105 of them in the bottle. I swallow them in handfuls until they are all gone and lays down as i drift into a deep darkness.

I wake up in a white room with my best friend,Georgia, holding my hand.

Okay, i know your thinking why? But let me take you back to the beginning.

My name is Sarah Burt, and this is my story. Now let me warn you, its a little fucked up.

Allow me to tell you about me. I am 15 years old. Most people who have met me would call me happy, funny, sweet, and charming, but they don't know what goes on in my head. They don't know that behind my smile, I am breaking. They don't know that the person who tries to make everyone else smile is the saddest. they only see whats on the surface. Only the people who have taken the time to climb over the walls that I put up know the real me. I believe that monsters are real, and ghosts are real too, they live inside of us, and sometimes they win. I struggle with self harm. I remember the first time that I ever did it. I thought that I would only do it once, that I could control it. Boy, was I wrong!

 I have severe depression, EDONS (Eating Disorder Otherwise Not Specified), severe anxiety, and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).