part 1-dirty blades make scars

It's 2 o'clock in the morning. I should be sleeping, but instead I lay awake, tears streaming down my face, a blade in my hand. I stare at the shiny metal, feeling the cold sharp edge in my hand and draw it over my wrist over and over. the blood seeps out, clotting as it exits the fresh cuts, dripping down my arm onto my leg. I slowly walk over to the paper towels on my dresser and wrap them around my arm before curling up and going to sleep.

 My alarm clock blares as i roll over to hit the snooze button. It should be against the law to wake up before 6 am on a weekend. I get up and look around the room for something to put on. I grab a pair of black leggings and a pale long sleeved button up with little black bows all over it. I do my hair and makeup, put my black converse on, grab my sector nine long board and head out the door.

 I reach Georgia's house in about 15 minutes. I walk in the door and yell "Hey slut! I'm here!" grabbing a Smirnoff ice for me and one for her as i go through the kitchen.

"In here!" She shouted from her mom's room.

"Hey mama" i say to her mom, Pam, hugging her. I pop open the top off my bottle with my lighter and chug it, grabbing the pack of cigarettes off Pam's bed, take one out and light it.

"So whats the plan today?" i ask.

"Oh, you know, the regular." Pam replied.

I grab the pipe from Georgia and dig the pot out of my backpack, packing a bowl. I take a hit and pass it to mama.

"Y'all wanna go downtown?" I ask them.

"sure." they both reply at the same time

I pulled Georgia into her room, closed the door, and pulled out 6 little pink pills.

"Aderoll" i whispered, smiling.

she snatched them out of my hand and popped three into her mouth, handing the rest back to me. I swallow them and walk out of the room to grab a mike's hard lemonade out of the fridge to wash them down.