EXO Random Facts [2]

11. According to Suho and Chanyeol in a radio program, Chen and Baekhyun were the firsts in EXO to have their first kiss but the two denied it.

12. Guilty by the Dynamic Dou immediately went on number 1 in Melon music chart right after D.O., Chanyeol ,and Kris performed it on Sukira.
13. Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O. are the Gyeonggi-do line of EXO. Baekhyun is the Prince of Bucheon. Chen is the pride of Shiheung. And D.O. is the son of Ilsan.
In a magazine interview, Sehun said that he wanted to be on We Got Married, Baekhyun wanted to be on Real Men, D.O. on Law of the Jungle and Luhan on Running Man.
Chanyeol's mother owns a restaurant called the Vivapolo where pictures of Chanyeol and his noona including those from their early years were displayed.
According to Baekhyun and Chen in a radio program, D.O. would be an obsessive boyfriend if he were to have a girlfriend.
Sehun and Tao hang out together the most on and off work according to Baekhyun.
According to D.O. in one of their appearances in Sukira, age doesn't matter to him in dating even if the girl is as old as his mother.
According to the EXO members, Kai is that kind of chicken mania who would order chicken first thing he wakes up in the morning.
Almost every decision is settled with a game of Rock, Paper and Scissors among EXO.