Exo K Facts 151-160

151. Baekhyun has a very good temper, but towards Chanyeol.......

152. When Sehun is bored, he will think of many ways to mock or laugh at Chanyeol.

153. Baekhyun often hits Chanyeol

154. EXO-K's manager would pay their dorm a visit in the middle of the night to see if they are resting.

155. Sehun is the member that likes to laugh at Kai for being the darkest the most. Whenever D.O says that Kai is fair, Sehun will go over to them and walk around them (to show the difference?) D.O will then say that it's the lighting's problem.

156. If Kai in good mood,he will dancing in shower.

157. Chanyeol's nickname "happy virus" actually was invented by his ex- girlfriend.

158. D.O likes to grow cactus in their dorm and named each of that cactus with Exo members name.

159. Baekhyun admitted that once for a prank (predebut), he shaved one of Chanyeol's eyebrows off while Chanyeol was sleeping.

160. Once, Chanyeol said that he folded crane papers for his girlfriend. He went to the department store to buy the bottle to keep the crane paper, and folded the papers into crane with focus. He was going to fold 100 crane papers, but when he was up to his 70-80 crane papers, "I was folding but.... my girlfriend called me.... and broke up with me... I didn't want to stop folding so... I just ...finished folding and put it into the bottle. I placed it on the top of the piano." Suho then said that Chanyeol should have given it to his next girlfriend to which Chanyeol replied, "oh, I could haveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it was hurtful every time I looked at the crane papers."