Chapter 1: Continue To Love Or Fight?

Hey, guys! Michelle here! :) We did so good on Miles Apart Created Us, we decided to make a sequel. There will be an trilogy, then the series will be completed. We hope you enjoy this!

MacKenzie's POV

"Michael, why the hell did you do that? Even after she wrote a song about you..." I say soft.

I grip my hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

Let me rewind this whole thing.

Michael and I officially announced that we got back together and apparently, his ex, Abigail Breslin wrote a song about him called "You Suck", he heard it and dm'd her a long message of hate towards her, and she read it, but didn't reply.

I begin to swear bad words in Spanish, Michael comes to me, and whispers comforting words in my hair, "She deserved it, okay?" He whispers, "Fuck, Michael, listen to me, if that was me, how would I feel, hm?" I ask, in his chest. "Broken, unloved." He answers, I nod, "Now, Michael, you better fucking apologize now, before I won't let you teach the kids to play fifá." I say sternly. He calms me down and nods. "¡Gracíàs!" I say rolling my 'R'. He tries to say it, before we know it, we're kissing. Which leads to making out, I pull away, "Rŕŕŕ," I roll my 'R' again. He kisses me, I kiss back, I pull us down on the sofa. "Mamá, daddy!" Our kids scream. I pull away and wink at Michael, "Mas taŕŕdè." I say rolling my 'R' once more. He nods smirking. Beth comes to me. "Mamà, español homeworkà.." She says sighing, I laugh soft at her use in Spanish. "Bebè, hold on, okay?" I ask her, she nods. The twins attack me in hugs, "My, my.." I whisper, giggling. Michael takes this chance to take the twins, they begin laughing as he tickles them. I look over at Beth, while putting on my reading glasses, before we start the door opens, it's Kayla and Luke, "Welcome to the mansion, sis and bro!" I say leaning back in the chair. Kayla comes to me, "Well, there are my three nieces, Chloe, Amy, and Beth." She whispers, I laugh, "Okay, what is it?" I ask straight up. "We need your help, planning a wedding?" She says unsure, I look at her hand, "Oh, Luke finally had the guts?" I ask grinning wide. Luke looks at me, "Hey!" He says offended, "Hi!" I say beginning to laugh, everyone laughs.

I can't believe that many Miles Apart Created Us.