Chapter 11: Mackenzie Meets Little Ava

The picture is Ava! :) 

So adorable!

Michelle: Welcome to another update! Let's get-

Michael: Um, what are you doing?!

Michelle: *sighs* He wanted to say that, *shakes head* bruh, don't interrupt me trying to tell the lovely people what I am doing.. As I was say-

Michael: Are you updat-mfmdm?

Michelle: *covers Michael's mouth* Enjoy this update, lovelies! :)

___________________________

Mackenzie's POV

I roll around in the hall, and notice a sign that says 'HEMMINGS, KAYLA' on it, I smile as I hear soft cries behind the door, but then grow a tiny bit upset. I look at the door and shake my head and knock on the door. Shuffling is heard, "Oh, hello, Mack." Luke whispers, I look in awe of the tiny girl in his arms, "I am so going to brag it in Michael's face." I state, whispering. "Come in, Macky.." I look at him, 'Dude, you did not just call me that' I mouth at him, he shrugs and moves so I can roll in, I notice Kayla drinking water. "Hey, Kayla." I say, rolling over to her Luke sits down on the left side of her, she looks at me with wide eyes, "Never. Again." She says soft. I lightly laugh. "Okay.. Sure, that's what I keep saying, but it happens." Kayla laughs and notices that I don't have my baby. "What.. Happened?" She whispers. I shift slowly, "Um, well, first, you got a nephew, finally, but uh.." I say soft, "He got named after you, Luke, after the bet you and-" Kayla cuts me off, "Sis, you're stalling, what happened to him?" She whispers. "H-He didn't make it, they tried everything they could." I slowly whisper.

Kayla's jaw drops, "Oh my.. I am so sorry-" I cut her off, "Who's this adorable cutie?" I coo, changing the subject. Kayla smiles, "Your niece, Ava Robin Hemmings." She smiles. I grin, "Adorable cutie pie, geez, I never thought I'd have a.. Oh my god, I am getting old even though you already have three neices," I sigh, Luke looks at Kayla, they begin to understand, they laugh. "Luke, I am giving you this last chance, if you break her heart again, you really are going to get pounded." I say in a hushed tone, Luke shakes his head,"I don't plan on it, Macky," He teases, I look at Kayla, "One day, if he teaches your daughter that, he's dead." I say serious. Kayla looks at my serious face, "Luke, stop calling sis, Macky, her mom used to call her that growing up." She looks at Luke as she explains why I hate the nickname. Luke nods, knowing now why to stop. "Well, Mack, how about you hold her?" Luke asks, tilting his head at his wife Kayla, unsure. She nods. I get her handed over. I will actually let her call me Aunt Macky.. Wait, it would sound so adorable: "Aunt Macky!".  "Luke, I am allowing it, she can call me Aunt Macky.." I whisper soft as Ava opens her mouth and yawns.

Aunt Macky, I am going to be the coolest and craziest aunt ever. I just met you Ava, doesn't mean that I won't leave you.

Love from your aunt,

Aunt Macky.