•I'm Screwed Up, But This is My Life•

Alexandria's P.O.V.

I walked to the bar and served myself a glass of whiskey needing the pain to go away. It was no use. I walked back to the elevator and rode up to my room. My eye sight beginning to blur with tears. I had lost Tristan, my mother had been keeping something major from me for five years. I was right now actively living by my statements about pain. I sat down on my bed letting the hot tears stream down my face. I couldn't escape, if I killed myself I'd become a ghost here, if I stayed alive the pain would continue to decompose me from the inside out. I took a last resort.

I stood up going into my bathroom and reaching into the cabinet above the sink and I took out a straight razor. My hands shook as I drug it across my wrist. The blood from the cut began to drip onto the floor I let my tears fall and I made more cuts into my skin cutting deeper each time. I felt myself subconsciously smirking at my own pain. After there were cuts up to my elbow joint I looked at myself in the mirror moving my hair from my face to see the scar there. The scar that haunted me, I then remembered something Tristan had said about me. He said I was a 'pretty tragedy' he had said that when he had seen my scar. I let my mind drift back to that day. "Alexandria, how- how in hell did you get this?" He asked trailing his fingers across the scar on the left side of my face. I moved away a bit sighing. "Not important I just thought you should see it" He nodded sensing I wanted not speak on how. "You know, your a pretty tragedy. Well intentioned an good at heart but corrupted like many here."

I sighed letting my fingers run across it and the tears began to fall not for anyone else but for me. I never cried for myself. I let myself slide down the wall crying. My body was shaking. I heard someone come in, I looked up it was my mother. Sally's eyes filled with sympathy. She took my arms gently and helped me up, I flinched her arms had hit the cuts. She noticed and walked with me over to the bed and sat beside me. She wrapped me in a tight hug rubbing my back. I let the sobs wrack my body. She finally spoke, "Alexandria Lana Mckenna why on earth would you do this to yourself again?" I realized she had spoken my full name for the first time ever. I tried to speak but the tears overcame me again. She nodded hugging me tighter, "I know it's hard. I know you want to give up. Don't, don't change at all don't loose yourself in who you have to pretend to be around Elizabeth." I nodded over her shoulder, she smelled of smoke and wine which was surprisingly comforting to me. She slowly let go of the hug "I'm not a good mother I know but I did give birth to you in this wretchet place and I do love you. Rest Dria" She said softly. I nodded closing my eyes.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I walked into room 68 hearing the end of James and John's conversation. So he was going to finish the murders and complete James' so called masterpiece.  I knew he wouldn't change ever, James, he was evil and ruthless with a flare for grandiose spectacles. John on the other hand was just corrupted, confused and tainted, with what started out as pure intentions became something awful and twisted. I swallowed at the thought of James he was repulsive to me. Tristan was gone and I needed Donovan back he was better than James any day

≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠ SO I JUST MADE A SET UP FOR SOMETHING I HAVE PLANNED FOR ALEXANDRIA AND IM GOING TO MAKE A PLAYLIST FOR THIS: SONGS TO LISTEN TOO WHILE READING