§Love's A Game Wanna Play?§

Karina's P.O.V.

I stood at the railing of the second floor looking down at Aunt's wedding. She was marrying Will Drake, a bisexual fashion designer. I knew she would manipulate him, she didn't love him. I watched the wedding, Liz Taylor was there she objected saying how much of a bitch Aunt was. I laughed silently agreeing with her. I sighed turning and walking away, I saw Donovan there. It was a strange sight for me, he hadn't been around for a while. I walked up to him, "Donovan, I haven't seen you around here in a while," I said with a small smirk. 

He shrugged, "I thought about things, and now that that bastard Tristan is dead she wants me back. I will gladly come back. She's just going to kill Drake." He said all of this so nonchalantly. I looked at him he was just getting sucked back into her web. "Where were you?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. He shrugged putting his hands in his pockets, "I was with some revenge crazy bitch. Her name is Ramona Royale. She was in several movies back in the 80's and 90's you probably have seen some of them. Apparently Elizabeth turned her, then she fell in love with someone whom she turned. Elizabeth was not happy to say the least so she killed him. Then Ramona vowed revenge and I almost helped her until, she said she wanted me back. That bitch is currently locked up in the hole in the wall that Elizabeth sealed with an iron door." Any normal person would have been shocked at this point, but this was not the most obscene thing I had heard. I nodded, "Tread carefully Donovan," I said walking away. I heard him let out a small laugh and mutter something to the effect of "She is so much like Elizabeth, the difference is slim." 

Alexandria's P.O.V. 

I woke up after a longish sleep. I stood putting makeup on to cover the more recent scars on my arms and the one on my face. I then put on a black, tight fitting, suede, skirt and a navy blue top with small paisley like designs and scalloping around the bottom of it. Then a pair of tights with a lace design and black ankle boots. I left the room then walking down the hall past room 64. I heard my mother and John, I was tempted to knock myself out. I would never forget that unfortunately. I walked down into the lobby seeing Aunt walking off wearing the wedding gown Will Drake her now husband had designed for her. I knew the closest thing to love she could get was her previous relationship with Donovan. I felt someone's gaze on my back, I turned around to see Donovan, I can't say I'm surprised to see him back in all honesty. 

He smirked, I could tell he had been checking me out the whole time. "Alexandria," he said looking me in the eyes finally. I looked him in the eyes. He had changed I could tell, he was more demur and reserved. Someone put him in his place basically. I felt my heart soften a bit. I then thought to myself, no don't let yourself fall for him. No it will only end in hurt. I snapped myself out of my thoughts. "Donovan, it's good to see you again." He nodded, "Same here, how's Sally? Still bitchy?" He asked with a snort of laughter then sighed. "I'm just kidding. I know your close with her." I nodded, "She's ok. I'm assuming you've heard about what's been going on with Mr. March and the killings?" Donovan nodded, "That that cop is the killer and successor of Mr. March? Yes if that's what your talking about." I nodded and saw Iris walking towards me. I turned towards Donovan, "See you around."

Sally's P.O.V.

(Author's note: ok so when she hears Sally and John this is how the situation was instigated) 

I walked into John's room and saw him sitting on his bed wearily. "John?" I asked. He looked up at me his eyes filled with vulnerability. "Sally, I- I'm sorry for..." I sat down beside him putting a hand on his shoulder. Once he felt my touch, I could feel his body relax a little bit. "What do you have to be sorry for?" I asked. "For one, the five years we were together and I didn't realize it..... You know I love you Sally?" I smiled at hearing those last words leaving his mouth, "You have nothing to be sorry for, and I love you too John Lowe." I kissed him and felt him out a hand on my cheek kissing back passionately. He pulled away our faces close long enough to say, "Your the only man to ever say that to me." I said in a soft tone looking at him. "Well maybe I should say it more often, beautiful." He said kissing me passionately again.His thumb running across my pale cheek. As we kissed I wrapped my arms around his neck and with his free arm he put it around my waist. I deepened it. As he pulled me closer I could feel his heart beating slightly faster. He pushed me down and was semi on top of me. "Let me show you how much I love you." He said. I nodded smirking. 

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••¶¶¶¶¶¶ SO I HAD TO PUT SOME SALLY AND JOHN IN HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE MY OTP