1 [Stripped]

Stripped

Copyright © 2015.

All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical.

In other words, if you copy this work I took time to make, you will be up with a fine of $250,000, you will be up to 5 years of imprisonment, or BOTH. So, if I find any copies of this book or any copies of parts of this book, you better hide your balls and/or titties in your mother's vajayjay. Or else...

:-)

***

Caiden

"Hey Caiden, look over there," Lucas shouts over the loud music in the club and points to a girl giving some old business guy a lap dance, "Isn't she a view to look at... Damn!"

She turned around, sat on his lap, and starting moving her hips side to side.

I tugged my lips and sighed. I looked around the club, the huge crowd dancing to the rave music blocking a whole row a other strippers. I looked on stage that was in front of me and looked at all the girls. Two girls, who I know, were pole dancing, doing their usual stuff. I sighed again.

Do these girls know anything else? They all do the same moves, the same mojo, and it's really getting tiring. I want to see a girl moving like she means it. Not a girl with no emotions and only hunts for money and $3x. I want a girl who challenges me, not a girl just waiting for my pick.

I sighed again and chugged down my last shot of tequila. I groaned as my head started pounding against my skull and I cover my face with my hands. I heard someone next to me laugh and slap my knee a few times.

"Ugh, what?" I whined, removing my hands from my face and looking at Shawn, a long time best friend of mine.

He points to a girl on stage, "Do I smell another win?"

I roll my eyes, thinking that I should just leave.

"You know what, Shawn? I'm feeling a bit tired tonight. I think I'll just go home, enjoy some alone time-"

He grabbed my arm, stopping me from getting up, "Am I hearing Caiden Homer giving up on the reign of banging girls?"

I cackle, "No, you're hearing him wanting a break from it."

He punched my side, making me growl in pain and forcing me to stay in my seat. Shawn and I have been best friends since middle school. We've known each other almost our whole lives already and the one thing I hate is when he forces me to do something I don't want to do.

"Shawn, I am not interested in any these easy, undesirable girls, right now. So can you please let me go?" I spat.

He frowns, then slaps me across my face. I flexed my jaw muscles, and feeling a bit more agitated, snapped my head back towards him. He's starting to pull at my strings, and I usually don't have any.

"You really need to look at this one, Cai," he insisted, grabs my face, and turned it towards the stage/catwalk.

I roll my eyes, "Which girl are you talking about?" I shout, sitting up in the black leather seat.

He smiles, then points towards the front of the stage, "That one."

I look to where he was pointing. And my breath caught.

She was wearing the most simplest outfit: a scrunch bottom, a bikini top, high heels, fingerless gloves, all in black. Her brown hair curled and there was a white strap on her upper arm. But that wasn't what got me drawn to her in an instant.