11 [Stripped]

Elise

Getting ready for this "dinner" with Caiden was a mess. At first, I thought it would at some really luxurious restaurant on the other side of the city, so I obviously dressed up really nicely, but then he gives me a text saying that the dinner will be at a park.

Okay? Dinner. I mean I guess.

So I changed into my casual clothing: ripped shorts, blue plaid button down, and matching boots. I asked Marci to lace braid my hair so we were sitting in the living room while I was on my phone looking through my text messages from Taylor and Ashley. Those two numb-nuts just won't shut up in the group chat.

Did you seriously eat the last of the mac and cheese tay? -Ash

Yeah. And it was mm-mm-mm! Delicious >:) -T

Freck you taylor! How many times do I have to tell you not to eat my mac and cheese?! >:( -Ash

Oh stop actin like a sissy I'll get ya another box -T

Can y'all stfu like this is a A and B conversation. Not a A and B (times the other 5 of us in the group chat) conversation -Zoey

Seriously some of us are trying to smash rn. And I'm not talking about with a guy I mean like actually smashing my brother's sh*t for vandalizing my car -Nat

I was about to ask what Natalie's brother wrote on her car when I felt a tight pull on my hair, making me yelp in pain. I look at Marci, who was frowning at me.

"Are you listening to me?" she asks, sounding annoyed.

I pull my head forward and proceeded to text, "Sorry, Marci that I can't do everything all at once."

She scoffs, "I asked you where you are going? And who's the lucky guy hm?"

I roll my eyes, smirking, "No one you be concerned about. Ow!"

She pulled my hair to the side and she was looking down at me. She rose both of her brows in awe.

"Oh really?" she asks, challenging me, "Your braid is done, hoe,"

She laughs and threw my head away from her. I laugh, checking the braid with my free hand. She gets up from the couch and walks into the kitchen to find something to eat. The girl eats 24/7.

"I'll be finding out who once there is a knock at the door, you know." she notes, opening the fridge.

Oh man. She's not gonna like this.

"Right..." I start, trying to make something up. When I couldn't make anything up, I sighed and shook my head, "But whoever you see, just don't kill me."

She chuckles, "If it's a guy who is terribly ugly then maybe I will."

I sucked in my cheeks. She really isn't going to like this. Me going out with Caiden and to her, between the two of us he spoke to her first. Well, technically he spoke to me first, but I rejected him and she didn't.

I laughed nervously, "Yeah..."

I quickly looked for Caiden's number and immediately started messaging him. I wanted to tell him to just text him when he was here but mid-sentence there was a few knocks at the door and Marcia was bolting at the door with a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"Marci wait—"

But she had already opened the door and there he was. Caiden Homer. A wide smile on his face but was swept away when he saw Marcia open the door. The piece of bacon that was hanging off her mouth dropped.