Chapter 5: Cold Treat

[Velvet's POV]

It's been a week since the incident. I didn't even get to see Baekhyun in the train. Suho volunteer himself to accompany me because he felt guilty that these few months he haven't spend time with me wisely.

It's kind a awkward when I recalled the incident. I was mad at him. Both of us didn't talk to each other. He didn't even dare to call or text me as usual.

I came to school early with Suho. He went to teachers room to collect some of his duty. I sat down on my chair. Beside me, which is Baekhyun's place is still empty. I guess he haven't arrived yet. I decided to study my own. Then I heard a thud beside me. I tried not to looked and focus on the book. I heard him cleared his throat. Don't look at him Vel.

Dug dug dug dug

He sighed hardly and stood up from his place. He went out. Where's he going? I puffed out my breathe.

That's an awkward silent.

I didn't even dare to looked at him. The class started and he didn't came back to class. But his bag is here.

"Well, Ms.Xander, do you perhaps know where's Mr.Byun?" Ms.Chia, our physics teacher asked. I shook my head. "Well, alright then." she continued her teaching.

It's bit boring. Baekhyun never show up in any class. I decided went to the library where he always sleep there. I sneaking behind the opposite of the shelves. Yeah, I was right. He's sleeping there. Peacefully.

He must be tired. I decided to went to his place and quietly sat down beside him. I looked at his face. I never thought that he's so handsome.

But then, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Vel?"

I widened my eyes. I missed his voice. I stood up immediately and left the place. He's been calling my name. He grabbed my wrist. "Vel." he half whispered.

I kept on silent.

"Please don't treat me like this."

"I won't be able to come to the class this 2 weeks."

I looked at him and his face is sad. I pulled away his hand from my wrist. "It doesn't matter Baekhyun." I said.

He looked at me again.

"Fine, if this is what you want." he said and his face turned to dark. He bumped on my shoulder.

"Yah!! You should feel guilty for what you've done."

"What? The one that I hold your breast? I'm no harm to touch it."

I was shocked.

"Byuntae~" I said.

Oh!! My first Korean word. He looked at me.

"I'm not."

He didn't surprise that I say like that? I frowned.

"I said like that to make you happy."

"I don't." he said coldly. I bited my lips for not to break down infront of him.

"Goodbye Baek." I managed to say and left.

Beside, he's going to leave me in two weeks. No seatmates for two weeks. I'm upset. Yes, I hate Byun Baekhyun. How can he do that to me? I didn't realise that my tears start to fall.

[Baekhyun's POV]

To be honest, I'm quite surprised that she said a Korean word which is 'Byuntae'. I was smiling when she said that. I didn't mean to be mean to her and having cold treatment on her.

I do missed her. Like a lot. I won't be able to see her in 2 weeks. I'll be on my trainee days. I'm going to debut. Soon enough. I feel guilty. I don't know how to made up with her. I'm suck at it. Well, at least she came to me. I knew she would.

I made her cried and that's the worst part. She's mad yet still care about me. I wish I could spend my time with her today but I failed. That won't happen.

Goodbye for-

"Yah!! Baekhyun!!"

I turned around and found my fellow buddy.

"Oh, Chanyeol-ah."

"You're going to SM building now?"

I nodded.

"Aigoo, what's with the face? Girl problems?"

I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Tsk~ treating your best friend in cold."

I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up Chan. Don't forget to attend for training."

"Yeah yeah, I'll come with Sehun. Don't worry."

He's actually a trainee too in SM Entertainment together with Sehun. Surprisingly, three of us will debut together.

So, where am I?

A/N: Baekhyun being an old man

Shut up author-nim. I will melt you with my smile.

A/N: *silent*

I smirked. Author-nim can't resist my smile.

Okay, back to the story.

So, I came out from the school building. I'll be back for you Vel. Just wait for me. I'll treat you better after this. Just wait for me.

Should I text her? I think I should.

To: Vel

Hey, I'm sorry for yesterday and for my attitude today. Forgive this puppy boy? *makes an emotional of dog*

I'll promise I will treat you better. You should come  to SM building and visit me there. Haha. Nahh, I'm just kidding.

But I'm serious, just wait for me. I'm sorry for making you cry *pouts*

I miss you.
XOXO Baek

Sent!! Yes, I smiled like an idiot. I took out my diary.

Dear diary,

Today, I fought with Vel. Well, I treat her like a shit. Scratch that. I made a cold treat to her. I regreted for what I've done. I text her for an apologies. I hope she accept my apologies*prays hardly*

Goodbye for now Vel