JUST LIKE YOUR DADDY(AUSTIN MAHONE FANFIC CH:1)15 AND PREGNANT

Infor before reading-Austin Mahone falls in love with Skylar Faith Cruise and they have an unforgettable night together,could it ruin their lives or make it even better? Skylar had a beautiful body and super star looks,dark brown hair, and is a virgin:)

CHAPTER 1~SKYLAR'S POV

So today at school we finally made it to lunch, my favorite part of the day. We sat at our usual spot with our BFF'S Alex,Robert,Crystal and Jenna. Me Jenna and Crystal were all sophmores and Austin Alex and Robert were also Sophmores. We went about lunch and i always like how Robert and Crystal made a perfect couple same for Alex and Jenna. We all knew that Austin always had feelings for me but was always just to shy to admit that he likes me,like alot. He would always hold my hand at the mall and take care of me in every way possible. 

So we have all of our classes together and thats awesome,we are the popular group in school and everyone always looked up to us. We all had good grades, well of course Austin and Robert would always slack off and get occasional C's and D's. But as for me and the girls we were perfectly fine with our grades. At the end of school we would always meet at our usuall spot near the gym. We walked to our cars and all decided that we were going to go to the mall. We made our way to our cars, my mom was a single parent but had a clothing buisness, so we were really as you could say rich. But we lived ordinary lives. I had a Cadillac Escalade that was white with silver rims. As for Austin he had his Ford Raptor a really nice big truck. Crystal had a lexus and so did Jenna,same models but different colors. Alex had a chevy tahoe and Robert had the new Mazda. We all had really nice awesome cars. Thank God today is Friday which means the weekend,YES!