Chapter 3

Skylar's POV-

So I woke up this morning feeling great. Oh shoots i just remembered that me and Austin were together now. Oh life's just awesome right now! So today's saturday and I really dont have anything to do. Oh,maybe we should go to the mall, wait no we just went yesterday. I got a call from Austin:

S-Hey Austi!

A-hey Sky,wanna hang today,say your place/

S-that would be great,may-

A-But just the 2 of us though,i want to spend time with you only<3

S-okay,see you soon!

A-Bye Sky

S-bye Austi<3

Austin POV-

Yes,today i get to hang out with the perfect girl in the whole wide world. I love the way her eyes just sparkle and that smile of her's is just to perfect and amazing. I really am falling for her, wait ive been falling for her!

Skylars POV- i heard a knock at my door i ran down to see Austin,he hugged me and we kissed, i felt fireworks,it was amazing. We went back inside and just decided that we were gonna watch grownups, i love that show and can watch it over and over again. It was around 12:00 now and the movie ended. My dad walked into the living room and Austin got up and shook his hand. '' so i take it that you two are dating'' my dad said suprised...''yeah'' me and Austin both mumbled. He talked to Austin on the side and they came back into the living room and my dad went back upstairs. ''What did he say'' i asked. ''Nothing,just told me to watch out for you and not to do anything stupid'',,''oh''i mumbled. The rest of the day till about 4:00 we watched more movies,ate,went to my room and went on twitter,swam for a while and Austin could NOT stop staring at me in my bathing suit,,hes such a dork! He left around 4:30 and kissed me at the door yet again,he's a nice guy!

Ausitn's POV-

''bye Sky'' i said,we kissed and she waved to me before going back inside,she is so perfect for me i just cant get over it. I hopped into my truck and drove off and got home and went about my day.

Skylar's POV-

I just went about my day and went back up to my room and slept early at around 6:30,not realizing i skipped dinner,i fell into a deep needed sleep:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT FOR UPDATE,PLEASE COMMENT AM I DOING GOOD?