Chapter 2~

So basically when we all got to the mall we decided that we were just going to go and do some shopping. Me and the girls went to victorias secret and the boys went to get some new snapbacks,ugh them and their snapbacks. So when we were looking around i saw this really nice top and bottom set a red soft bra and a black panty with red linings. I was in love, i purchased my stuff and Crystal and Jenna got their outfits. We then walked out to the courtyard near the mall and walked to Starbucks, I LOVE STARBUCKS,especially the   mocha coconut frappe w/extra coconut flakes,,yum yum!

When we got our coffe we sat at a table near  pizza parlor,just when i was about to say that we should go and get some pizza, the bos came along and asked us if we were ready to go home. But me being me i had to get myself some pizza, i also love pizza. So we all got pizza and went about our day. We decided that we didnt just wanna go home and waste a perfect Friday night. So we all drove to my place, they always wanted to go to my place.

Austin's POV~

I love to go to Skylars house, its so huge, big yard, huge pool, dont forget the huge waterfall in the back yard hooked up to the pool, they have 6 bedrooms,hers, her moms, an office, a storage, 3 full bathrooms, a game room with a pool table and pinball machine, they had aircons everywhere and like 10 TV'S in one freakin house. Who needs that many TV'S. All our houses were only about 3-4 bedrooms and only Crystal had a swimming pool, but it was all cool. But gotta admit Sky's house is paradise on Earth!

Skylars POV-

We all decide to watch a movie in the mini theater,so we go and watch Monster Ink, we love that show toward the middle i just couldnt help but notice alex and Jenna kissing same for Robert and Crystal. Then Austin asked if we could talk in the Kitchen. I said ok, not thinking of anything wrong. So we went to kitchen and he was nervous. What did you need? i asked, Skylar Faith, i have always had feelings for you since we first met and i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend. OMG,yes Austin i whisper yelled. We hugged and he have me a kiss on the cheek, we are so perfect together! Later that night the crew left, but Austin was the last, Good night babe, he said to me kissing me on the lips walking to his car, man hes amazing. Good night Austi, i said. And with that i was off to bed:)

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING  IT SO FAR,,PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE AND VOTE ,,PLEASE COMMENT,,UPDATE COMING OUT SOON!