17- My Boyfriend's Bestie

YAAAAAAAY! Okay LPD... is back and I decided not to delete this story and I think I got some good ideas after a month now? Of not writing this story but I'm continuing it!!!!:)

Some of y'all are asking for a sequel for MSBIAP and I did a sequel and its LFLS so check it out in my page and yeah:D Enjoy! 

Also! Thank you sooooooooooo much for the lovelies who read my stories:))) Love you guys soooo much:*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

RECAP

"Stop teasing me Cassie," he smirked while he kissed the outline of my jaw. 

"I'm not teasing," I cupped his face and pressed my lips to his.  I was in euphoria. Hendrix licked the bottom of my lips and I let out a giggle before letting him in...

>>>>>~<<<<<<

I stopped kissing Hendrix as I saw a figure walked by inside his house, I squinted my eyes to take a good look while Hendrix was still sucking on my neck.

"Drix? Are you sure we're alone?" I asked him and he pulled away, looking back to his house. 

"Yeah I'm sure," he smirked, reaching for the tie of my swimsuit behind my back. I smiled and pulled him closer then I saw the silhouette again. Fuck! Is his house haunted or something? I tried to ignore it and just pulled him closer to meet my lips.

The figure was just standing right behind the sliding door and I bit Hendrix's lip hard as I almost shit myself. I know for sure that I'm not hallucinating or nor am I dreaming! There's a murderer or rapist inside his house! 

"Dang babe! You want it rough eh?" He smirked and my heart was thudding.

"Hendrix, who's that?" I shakily whispered, pointing towards the sliding door. He looked behind us and froze, muttering a cuss under his breath. Oh god! Were gonna die! 

"I don't know," he replied lowly and my eyes widened. I tied back my bikini top and followed Hendrix inside his house. What if the guy has a gun? or knife? Of course he can have a knife! 

He slowly opened the door and took a peek inside. I tried calming myself down but it didn't help cause I'm gonna die! 

"Hello?" Hendrix said and I glared at the back of his head. Who says hello to a freaking murderer? I slapped his arm and turned to look at me. 

"Why the hell would you say hello?" I sneered and he shrugged shyly. My body was shivering as the breeze hit my wet body. I closed the door behind me and the alarm ringed, signaling that we walked inside. 

We looked like we were in Scoobydoo, walking around his house and looking for the ghost or whoever's trying to prank us or kill us. 

I tiptoed behind the island then someone snatched my waist, pressing me against his hard body and it's obviously not Hendrix. I let out a shriek but the hostage covered my mouth with their big... soft hands? It wasn't calloused, it was soft as cashmere. 

Hendrix snapped his attention to me and a smile appeared on his lips. WTF! I'm about to get stabbed by this murderer and he's smiling? I didn't get a good look of who's holding me cause of the black hoodie he was wearing, that's so cliche though. 

"Zander," Zander?! I widen my eyes while I quirk a brow at Hendrix. He knows him? I felt a bulged poking behind my butt and I laughed inside, I gave this guy a boner.