Chapter 4

Re cap.... The person in the door was.....

Mason!!! He was standing there his mouth open

"Mason just what the hell are you doing here I thought you were at Sam's house?"

Blake growled threw his teeth.

"I-I -I ju-just t-thought." Mason looked at me right then. I had my hair around my shoulders. Blake's black blanket wrapped around me. It was a short blanket it went to a little bit below my butt cheeks. I was sitting on Blake's bed. My legs slightly spread. When I saw he was staring. I blushed. Blake pushed Mason agents the wall by his neck.

"Blake stop!"I cried as I ran and pulled back on his arm. He let go of his neck.

"Don't ever look at her like that." Blake said sounding pissed.

Mason got up I saw his eyes turn from green to a dark dark coal . Mason reached form the bottom of the blanket. He got it. And it fell off my body. Mason pulled me down to the floor. He climbed on top of me. I let out a cry. Mason was going to get it. Mason slid fingers in me.

"Ahh s-s-top pleas-" after that all I heard was a loud thump, then a breaking nosies.

" I swear to god mason come within 10 feet of her again I will fucking kill you." Blake said . Blake picked me up.

"B-Blake why did his eyes change?"

"Because when he saw you he got turned on so he just thought that he would..mh.. It's hard to explain."

He walked me to the bed. Covered me and told me to sleep.

So I fell Asleep. When I woke up Blake was shaking me.

"Get up please .get up.!!!" Blake shook me .

" what?" I asked

"We have to go!!! Now before I get put to sleep." Blake whispered.

"What!!! Sleep? What are you talking about.???" I said I began to tear up

"I'll explain later but right now we have to go. I only have a 3 day" Blake said his head low

-**at-a-hotel**

"Blake what happened what happened?" I was crying on the bed. As Blake walked back and forth. His hands in his black spiked hair.

"Blake please please.."I knew that when he herd me cry like that there was something wrong and right now it's that he won't tell me what's going on.

"Liv mason told my father I was making you have sex with me he said iv have been telling you if you don't have sex with me I'll kill your family. And things like that." Blake said

"Even the first time you did rape me for some reason I felt a spark. That was when I knew I loved you." Liv said blushing.

"Yeah that how I felt when I first met you bet that probably because Im a vampire." Blake said " but lets not focus on the bad things that are going on let's just focus in the good." He said as he pushed me on the bed and pulled off my shirt and my bra then kissed my nip*ples.

"Ah b-Blake" I gasped he moved lower. He found my button to my shorts. He pulled down my shorts and underwear. He kissed from my boobs to my cl*t. His tong explored that part. When he looked up and saw my mouth was in a soundless gasp. He grinned his fangs exposed. I pulled his pants down. He lined up and pushed in. We had round after round. After 2 days we said good bye and took him home and I cried as I watched him as fell asleep.