Book 2 "our life now"

Lets get right to the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Liv's p.o.v

"Liv are you ok?" I hear Blake ask as he knocked on the door of our bath room.

"I'm..o...k" I manage to mumble out. Its so fun to be pregnant except for mornings when you have morning sickness.

"Are you shore?" he'd been standing there for 20 minutes asking me if I was ok.

"Ye..ah... I'm ok." I flush the toilet and wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom ,and right in to Blake's chest.

He looked in to my eyes.

"Are. You .ok?" he said slowly. why is he so worried?

"Why are you so worried?" I ask

"Because I love you.." he kissed my lips."and because I love you" I kissed my small baby bump.

So far I'm 4 months pregnant. And Blake's more on nerves then normal. When ever I go somewhere people always look at my small bump and then look at me like "your to young to be pregnant" yes I know I'm only 17 but its not like I dropped out of school or was a slut and got pregnant. I finished high school last month. And in my whole life I had sex with two people. I was brought out of thought when the phone rang Blake went and began speaking.

"What!" he said loudly into the phone

"Yeah I'll tell her"

There was a minute when i herd the person was talking to yelling over the phone. He hung up the phone he looked sad.

"Liv?" Blake asked

"Yeah?" I responded

"I need to tell you something about your pregnancy."

"Ok. what?"

"It's only 6 month long."

"W-what!" I ask "No No it can't be that means I have less then two months left" then I realize that's a good thing ill get to our baby.

"Wait " I looked at his sad face "what's wrong?"

"The lady asked if I was the evil vampire the stole your innocence and got you knocked up and ruined your life." He said head hung low "and she's right." he added

"N-no..she's not you didn't steal my virginity, I just lost it in a different way, and I'm the happiest person in the world think how could you ruin my life if you made my dream of being a mom come true?"