Chapter 5

"Two months?" I said Blake was going to be asleep for two months. Well I would be here when he comes.

Two months later.

Where is he he should be here.

Ring ring ring I ran to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Liv"

"Mason what do you want?"

"I just wanted you. To know Blake is with another girl"

I hung up the phone. Why how could he. A week or two later I met a guy named Collin. I liked him after a year and a half. That was when he asked me to marry him I told him yes. The truth was I was I was unhappy marrying him. A little under two years I found out I was going to have a baby.

"Good bye sweet heart." Collin said

"Bye Collin "I said plainly

5 mins later. I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it. Blake walked in. He pull me in to a bed room and pulled my pants down

"Blake please don't my baby.''

"What about me you said you loved me? Do you even want to have his baby?"I saw pain in his eyes

"I do love you. You left me for two years."

"I was asleep" Blake began to push in me. God it hurt. He rammed in I felt the little life in my die. I didn't care. To be honest I just wanted to be a mother. But with Blake's baby. Not Collins he made me unhappy. Blake pounded me hard.

"AHHH Blake don't. Please stop my baby.mmm ahh " I could not stop my self from moaning . I knew the baby was dead only a month old.

" why do you want the baby if you want me?"Blake said

" I always dreamed of being a mother." I cried

" I always wanted to be a father." I heard Blake whisper I tightened around him and came. He came after a few more thrust. He wrapped his arms around me. At 4:30 me and Blake just got out of the shower. About 10mins later I heard the door open.

"Sweetie I'm home." Collin yelled.

"Damit " I said as I pulled Blake'a member out off my entrance. I walked out of the room I was wearing Blake's t-shirt.

"What the hell!" Collin yelled he slapped me and I fell to the ground I coughed up blood.

"Stop ssttoooppp" I steamed as Collin kicked and punched me. Blake came strolling down the hall. Collin was about to kick my head. But Blake stopped him. Collin threw a punch. Blake punched him he hit his head and got knock out. We ran out of the house and went to a house his dad had bought him..