Chapter 4- Explanation

There's no choice. I have to do this while its early. I have to save my bestfriend from a heartbreak.

I have to be the girlfriend of Drake Hemmington.

............

I didn't bother looking for Kissha and Drake so i made myself to the apartment and changed onto my casual clothing. I was just about to text Kissha come over because it's Friday and there's no clasess tomorrow. But then someone was knocking on the door.

As i opened, i saw Kissha holding a box of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. I opened the door wider so she can get in. She sat on the couch silently. She's still not saying a word. And so as I.

I was still waiting for her to explain and open up the conversation. "About earlier?" She started. "Yes, yes Kissha. What's wrong with you? What happened? What was that!?" I said in quite a mad tone but i was just really concerned. "Hey, easy. Just keep it low." She said in a calm tone while giving me a piece of donut.

"Just tell me." I said in a serious tone. "Camille, remember about the play the past day? Drake was my suitor. He was asking if he could go out on a date with me." I beamed closer and raised my brow. Signaling her to continue. "Then, yesterday or last night, he thought that you were me. That's why he cornered you infront of the library."

So he wasn't really asking ME if i like him? Well, that's good. I don't have to worry about that now.

That jerk! See, he doesn't even makes sure who was he talking to, if it wasn't me, i just wish it was just a gay that he asked. Ha-ha.

"Then?" I said. Then she continued, "Then earlier this day, he was texting me Good morning and stuff. And he told me to go to school early, so that's what i did. Then he had a surprise, like he sang a song and there were so many flowers on the park and he asked me to be his girlfriend so i said yes." She said happily with sparkles on her eyes.

What?! Just because of that cheezy surprise she fell for that jerk? "But you said it yourself Kissh, he's a hardcore playboy. Then why did you still accepted him? What if he finish you off tomorrow? He'll just break your heart." I said as i rolled my eyes.

"Camille, Drake is a nice guy, yes he's a playboy but, you know, Love. Love is complicated. You have to accept the fact that love can always hurt you. It can give you pain so you have to be ready for it. So in my case, i'm ready. If he'll finish me off tomorrow then so what? Atleast i felt a little joy inside of me, i still chose to follow my heart." She said in a brave tone with a smile on her face.

And those words hit me, i never though of that, Kissha is a brave girl. She'll do everything just to be happy. But i still want to save her from the jerk. I have to think and settle for a plan. Even if they may end tomorrow, i just atleast have to prove myself that i can do anything for her, for my bestfriend.

I just nodded in respond and took a bite from the donut. "Camille, it's getting late. I should go now, don't worry about me because i will be fine. I won't be hurt. Just relax and just read your books you nerdy!" She said sarcastically. I just chuckled and hugged her. Then she made her way out of the building.

Oh Kissha, what do i do? I can't just sit here and do noting. I can't watch my bestfriend's heartbreak. Hmmm... I layed down on the couch thinking and thinking. I still don't know what to do. And i didn't noticed that my eyes were getting heavy and i closed it.

..................

I woke up still on the couch. As i opened my eyes, i saw the doughnuts and that eagered me to stand up and eat it. I ate the doughnuts that Kissha left me last night and i went back to my bedroom and jumped on my bed. Since it's Saturday, there's nothing to do, and that's another reason why i hate Saturdays nor Sundays. Because there's like no clasess and its too boring. But that's just me.

I know other students in our university loves the weekend because they can spend it with their family, boyfriends or girlfriends, or maybe just relax and spend some quality time with friends. But me, always here. Staying and enjoying the life on the inside.

Couple of years passed since i last saw my parents, they're too busy with their jobs and doesn't have time to meet me or to just come have lunch or dinner with me on weekends like this. But there's nothing i can do. I have to leave them be and be busy with something else. I know that they're doing that for me.

I leaned on the window payne and watched the clouds as they move slowly. Ugh i'm so bored. I grabbed my phone and texted Kissha. I told her to come by and watch movies with me or something. After i while, she replied "Yes, we'll be on our way." i took a shower first and changed my clothes into a decent one.

After that i can hear her knock on the door. I went down and opened it. And as i opened, i saw Kissha... with Drake.

Oh no! this is sooo not happening! but i have to apply my plans, get ready Drake Hemmington. Get ready.

END OF CHAPTER 4