Author's note I

Helloooo guys! This chapter is supposed to be Chapter 8 but i removed and erased everything ( i made a copy so don't worry. I won't change anything there ) but i'm being super busy and didn't have time to write and continue the other chapters so, i just want to inform all of you that i'll be inactive for the next weeks i guess because we're getting ready for our Christmas Party.

But i will still try my very best to finish Chapter 8 and the future chapters. i hope that you guys will stay tune to this book and please don't remove it from your library.

And oh! Another thing is, i will grab this chance to say sorry for all the mistakes and typos in the story. Or maybe wrong grammars, spellings and stuff. It's just that because it's still my draft and i haven't change anything to it. so sorry for that

So yeahhh that's all, i just wanna tell you all that and Advanced Merry Christmas to all of you! enjoy the Christmas vacation and enjoy it with the ones you love, and also don't forget God.

Hope y'all have a safe weeks, days and minutes Goodluck for those of you who are going to take exams, and challenges! You can do it! I belive in you! Just do your best and God will do the rest!

Again, i will say bye-bye for a while and say hello-hello the next time! Thank you so much for having time to read this and adding it to your library! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you! Iloveyou All!

-Alia (12-14-15)