✨Empat✨

~
Seungcheol's PoV
~

This morning, as I expected I'm the one who came to the class earlier than anyone else. I'm not going to exercise outside due to the weather and I'm not feeling well. I have fever, yes.

Since no one is aroud, I took out my phone and texting this girl called Sayanee.

"BoyOnline: good morning! I hope you have a good day today Sayanee :3"

I waited for a reply. She replied to me! Yes! Yes! Yes!

"Sayanee: ohaiyou~ i hope you have a good day too BoyOnline^^"

I've grew attached to her eversince she mistaken me as 'Milky' or Miyuki. She's nice and her cute mistakes at her korean too.

Suddenly I heard someone knock the dor. I turned my gaze and it's Sayaka. The new girl who came from Japan three months ago. She look shocked when she saw me.

I smile at her, she smiles back shyly. She sits at the front row near the window. Eversince she transferred here, she was listed as one of the top ten most prettiest senior in school. Many male student develop feelings to her. So it's not weird I like her too.

"Are you texting someone?" I asked. She nodded, "Who, your boyfriend?" I let out a chuckle. Sayaka looks at me and shaking her head. "I'm texting a friend!" She exclaimed. The way she pouts makes me grow attach to her more but not as much I like Sayanee. It's crazy how I like someone whom I never meet before.

Not long after Sayaka came, one by one other classmates are coming. Even my fangirls are waiting for me outside.

"Seungcheol oppa~~"

"I have a gift for you sunbae!"

"Sunbae please accept my letter~"

My friends were whispering to each other's ear, talking about me. Girls started to squeezing just to meet me. I called Wonwoo but he gave me his unfamous 'I don't care' look at me. What an emo guy.