✨Lima Belas✨

~

Explanation

~

Sayaka: he's not my boyfriend -.-

Milky: then why is he in ur bed?????? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) someone got laid i see

Sayaka: am not. i will be a virgin until i get married

Milky: ehehehehhehe

'Milky added Seungcheol'

Milky: hey there handsome ;D

Seungcheol: i know im handsome~

Sayaka: why do i make friends with these two

Seungcheol: because we fab

Milky: B))))))))) yass

Sayaka: why do i feel like im the only normal one

Milky: *flips hair*

Seungcheol: ily sayaka <3

Sayaka: i hate u

Milky: i take that as i love you too

Seungcheol: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i kno u love me dontchu dare to hide

Milky: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Seungcheol and Sayaka sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Milky: ha i kno. why dontchu 2 have sum private chat and talk about ur relationship ;D

Seungcheol: ok ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sayaka: *last seen 3 minutes ago*

Seungcheol: dang it

Milky: shes a bitch. I feel u

Seungcheol: i can see her face palming from outside. (Taking a break from sport not stalking)

Milky: if only i went your school ;-; i can meet her everytime

Milky: bye~ ^_^

~

"Sunbae!"

A freshman student confronted Sayaka with her classmates startled by how brave the freshman came to a senior's classroom. The brunette haired male cleared his throat. Sayaka blinked in confusion, "Yes??"

"H-hi, I'm Vanness. Please accept my chocolate!" (The hero of Lawak Kampus :P)

Everyone gasped in surprise including Sayaka. She found out a big sized heart boxed of milk chocolate and a yaoi m-rated manga from the freshman named Vanness. "This is too much!" Sayaka exclaimed, blushing. Vanness grinned, "Just for you Saya sunbae~ I hope you'll like it." Vanness winked and bitted his lip playfully.

Just in time Seungcheol emerged on the door with Wonwoo behind him leaning against the wall and a taller guy beside him. Sayaka noticed his sudden appearance, she wanted to face palming all the way and her fist goes onto his face for ruining the moment Vaness was about to giving the recent latest manga at the store.

"Who are you talking to my girlfriend?"

Seungcheol raised his eyebrows furiously. Everyone once again gasped in surpise. Vanness widen his eyes in shock. Sayaka gaped her mouth, "Girlfriend?! I'm not your girlfriend!" She yelled.

"Yes you are!" Seungcheol protested, walking towards her. His classmates and other students' eyes followed every step Seungcheol took. Some of them especially girls frowned in jealousy, whispering hateful comments.

Seungcheol grabbed Sayaka's hand, holding it tight to prove they're a couple. Sayaka sighed controlling her desire to punch him though her cheeks were burning. From outside you could see Wonwoo cringed. "Are you okay hyung?"

"That skinship is... Too much Mingyu ah.."

Five more minutes the class will started. Sayaka lifted up her head to face him. "S-seungcheol.."

"Yeah?"

"I just want the manga only," she blurted out. "Ok." He snatched the presents away from Vanness easily. He gave the manga to Sayaka while the chocolate he kept it for himself. "Yah kid. Thanks for coming!"

"I-I..." Vanness formed a small smile but in reality he's scared. "Aditas help me!" He ran away as far as he could.

"Oh my gosh... Choi Seungcheol and Hakuna Matata Sayaka is dating?!" The raven haired diva snapped out.

"It's Yamamoto eventually.." Sayaka corrected. "And no, we're not dating!" She continued.

"But Sayaka I love you-"

"Tch you lucky bastard. I've never thought these two would be in a relationship."

"Ehh We still have Hansol. I heard about a rumour Jisoo is dating! That church boy is not that trustworthy jeez."

"Hansol? Isn't he having an affair with Seungkwan?"

"Really?! Every hot guys in this school had to be gay?"

"Apparently Seungcheol is not gay. So he's not hot?"

"Wow our classmates likes to gossip?" Sayaka observed. Seungcheol shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. Let's just say nothing happened."

"Anyway Sayaka, let's take a selfie!"

"Huh?"

sup. Yo yo yo. *refers to the media*