✨Enam Belas✨

Unfamous Blogger User In School 'BoyOnline' or known as our basketball club captain quits the club because of the Japanese Natural Beauty, Yamamoto Sayaka?"
Content by: Boo Seungkwan, your number one favourite gossipers.

This morning we've interviewed Choi Seungcheol, the former basketball captain. He answered all the questions without any worries. That's what we always wanted!

Interviewer: How's your feeling dating with a Japanese chick?

Seungcheol: *laughs* I'm feeling even more better than usual

Interviewer: Usual place to date?

Seungcheol: We always met in school. But sometimes I visited her house

Interviewer: I hope you get laid soon! How did you attracted to Sayaka?

Seungcheol: She's beautiful, she's cute, she rarely stutters when speaking also I don't care if she has a bad temper as long as I still love her

Interviewer: Awe~ Wait are you saying my korean is bad?

Seungcheol: You misunderstood Aru!

Interviewer: Just call me Akise dimwit. So did you not regret quitting Basketball Club?

Seungcheol: Nope! I joined Anime Club since yesterday

Interviewer: I see you joined the same club as Sayaka

Seungcheol: Yup. I gotta go now sorry!

Interviewer: Thanks!!

Sayaka watched the laptop screen in horror. "Are you serious Miyuki?!" She shaked her neighbour's body. Miyuki nodded her head, "I'm not lying hoe,"

In a moment Sayaka punched her laptop screen making her hissed in pain. "You're stupid hoe," Miyuki chortled, imitating her actions earlier.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Miyuki asked in a sudden, staring at Sayaka who stared back at her. "I don't hate him!" Sayaka exclaimed, throwing her pillow straight to Miyuki's face.

"Then what?"

"I think I like him."

😎 bye