-1-

I awoke with a start. It was... just a dream. Figures. I looked around. Oh, right. I was still in school, the first day at Fairy tail Academy. My old school would bully me until I couldn't take it anymore, so I moved away, fleeing, like the coward I am.

"Ahem. I see Juvia Lockser has finally woke up from her little nap."

I instantly felt my heart go crazy with embarrassment as I looked up at the teacher. Everyone started laughing.

"I-I'm r-really sorry, sir!" I say, a little too loudly, causing people to give me weird looks. I sink my head down onto my desk.

He sighs, shakes his head, and continues talking about whatever it was he was explaining.

"What a loser. Does she even have any friends?"

"Duh, of course not. She just moved here, remember?"

"Pft, even I know it's not hard to make friends the first class."

They're whispering about me. A sweat drop fell down off my forehead. I heard them snickering.

It felt like I was being judged, and I hated it. It made me feel worthless.

RIIIIING! It's the bell for lunch.

"Alright kids, have a good day."

Everyone fled like animals being freed from a pig pen.

I slowly got out of my chair and walked towards the door. I felt a shove on my back and tripped, falling on the floor. I heard laughter. Then footsteps.
I used my arms to get myself up and saw a group of girls fleeing after pushing me to the ground.

Tears threatened to fall out of my eyesockets. I quickly wiped my eyes with my sleeve and left the classroom.

"Same here too, huh?" I whispered bitterly to myself as I walked to the cafeteria.

It's raining outside.