-3-

I'm walking down a hallway, looking at my agenda. Looks like my next class is History.

Maybe Erza or one of the others will have that class. I giggled at the thought.

I started humming. My day just got a lot bett- BUMP!

I fell backwards after bumping into someone, and landed on my behind. I quickly looked up to apologize.

"I'm so sorry! Please excuse me!"

Then I realized who I had bumped into. It was 4 slutty looking girls. The ones who pushed me earlier.

"Ugh, it's the ugly, depressing, new girl." The one I bumped into groaned, turning away again.

The other girls snickered.

"Hey, she sat with our Gray-kun!" A girl snapped.

The one who called me ugly and depressing turned and her face became serious and angry.

"WHAT? YOU SAT WITH HIM?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT GRAY-KUN IS MINE!" She screeched.

She raised her hand and slapped me. Hard.

I fell to the ground and held my cheek.

"I-I don't understand. I-I'm not t-taking him from you." I studdered fearfully. I'm scared.

"LIAR! EVERYONE TRIES TO TAKE MY DARLING GRAY-KUN!"

I felt anger boil up inside me.

"I'm not taking him from you." I say sternly.

It's pouring outside.

"Yes you clearly were! We saw him talk to you and you were hitting on him! Don't believe her Ultear!" A pink haired girl hissed.

"NO JUVIA DID NOT! JUVIA IS NOT INTERESTED IN ROMANCE OR GRAY-SAMA NOW WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE JUVIA ALONE!" I screamed, but quickly covered my mouth with both hands. No no no! Shit! My third person speech slipped out!

Thunder boomed outside.

Ultear was shocked, but then narrowed her eyes and smirked. The other girls started laughing.

"Hahaha! 'Juvia is not interested' my ass. You just called him Gray-sama! You bitch!"

Gray-sama? Why did I call him that?
She kicked me in the knee and I clenched my teeth.

"You're such a whore. Come on, girls. Let's go."

Before walking away, she turned, smirked at me, and then frowned.

"Stay away from my darling!"

She snickered and the other girls snickered with her, walking away.

Tears rolled down my face. I hate this. I hate them. I hate myself. What did I do to deserve this?

I slowly got up, clenched my teeth and hissed in pain. She kicked me hard. I limped as fast as I could to the bathroom.

I opened one of the stalls and sat down on the toilet lid, and locked the door. The sobs suddenly came and I cried out. Then I heard footsteps outside in the hallway.

"Who's crying in there?"

Oh shit.