Chapter 11

Picture of James

Dia

I got kori dressed so she can go over and see Jen. Malaisha talked on the phone with James in the other room. If she do something stupid I swear to god she gone be -

"Mommy ,you got to put the strap first" Kori said as I put on her Jordan son of mars.

"Alright baby,all done" I said standing her up.

"Im go see auntie Jen and show her my new pony" Kori smiled.

I packed her book bag with snacks her I pad and her pony.

"What y'all talk about?" I asked as Malisha came down stairs.

"Things"

"Malaisha I'm gonna tell you this one more time you do something stupid and me and Kori outta your life for good"

"Dia don't start its to early for this"

I rolled my eyes getting in the car not waiting for Malaisha to open my door after she put kori in.

"Get out the car"Malaisha said opening the door.

"Im already in so close the door"

"Dia get out the car"Malaisha semi yelled.

I sighed and got out.

"Now get back in"

I got back in and she closed the door. She got in and pulled I out the parking lot.

"Can you stop staring at me" I said still looking at the road.

"This america right?"

"Yup" Kori said from the back seat.

"Thanks for having my back kori" I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome"

I still felt Malaisha burning a hole in the side of my face.

"What?" Malaisha asked.

"You the one looking at me "I laughed a little.

"I cant look?"

"No"

There was silence an Malaisha spoke again.

"He wanted to leave the country"

"What?"

"James , he fleeing the country new identity fresh start , I told him I was going to give him some money if he promised to keep in touch"

I could hear the sadness in her voice and all I want is for my baby to be happy.

"There has to be another way besides killing someone and fleeing the countrt" I whispered so kori wouldn't hear.

"Well when you find out let me know"Malaisha said looking out the window.

_______________________

Jen and Kori was on the couch playing as me,jewel and Malaisha converse in the kitchen.

"Just let me beat her ass one good time I promise y'all wont hear from her again" Malaisha said.

I sighed she been talking about beating ty ass for the past hour.

"That wont fix the fact that Jen is doubting her beauty and feeling bad about her self "Jewel said.

"It would make me feel a lil better about the situation"  Malaisha said.

"Can we just sit down and talk to her" I said.

"Bull shit" Jen said walking in. "I don't want to ever see her face again"

"Look what she did to you" Jewel said.

"Why do you feel like your not beautiful?" Jewel asked.

I nodded my head wanting to know the same thing.

"Yes I was in a coma but I could hear everything I couldn't move or speak so I had no choice but to take the words in"

"What words baby" Jewel said.

"You went home to get a change of clothes and I know that because you would always-"

"Kiss you and say if I lose you I lose it all" Jewel said finishing her sentence.

Jen smiled a bit and continued.

"Right after you left I heard footsteps come in , I didn't know who it was my eyes wouldn't even budge but then I heard her voice, she asked  for some alone time with me but then I heard another voice a voice I could never forget"

Jens face changed and her jaws clenched.

"Take your time"Malaisha insured.

"She was with Tony the bitch that put us all threw hell" Jen took a deep breath good thing Kori went upstairs a while ago.

Flash back

"Your sister still look like the ugly duckling" Tony said laughing with Ty.

"For the last time stop calling this piece of trash my sister , I just came here to see if she was dead so I could get life insurance"

"You crab asf Ty" Tony laughed." Did you ever really like her?"

"Hell naww I never liked that ugly son of a bitch every since she was born my dad acted different and then we got sent to a foster home I think it was her fault she don't even know that her momma ain't want her cause when she was born she looked white with Chinese eyes and she ain't want no ugly Chinese baby" Ty said.

"Damn "Tony said.

"Come on bruhh lets go before Jewel gets back ,now thats a fine mother fucker"

End of flashback

"Im gonna go find this bitch and kill her" Malaisha said grabbing the keys.

I quickly got Kori upstairs and put her in the car. I dropped her to my moms not having time to talk picking up Mony along the way.

Everyone pulled up in Tys parking lot.

Its about to go down😂👇🏽