Chapter 3

...I can't breath....where am I? ...I take in a deep breath and force my eyes open. I glance around at my surroundings, but, its too black to see anything. Only a little ray of light was peeping through a hole....a hole...in what, I thought...I was just in my car not even two seconds ago...panic came over me. I started feeling my limbs...hands were tied behind my back, legs were tied together, with what I'm not sure...I try and lick my lips but there was ducktap over them. I started screaming, though it didnt help at all. Why the hell was I tied up? I began rolling around, for it was really the only thing I could do. I stop rolling for a second as i noticed my fingers were free, so I started feeling around with them. There was a cloth-like-substance below me....carpet, maybe? I'm not sure. I began to roll again and I stopped, for there was not much space whereever I was. It felt like I was...in a trunk...The car came to a hault and i rolled forward untill i hit the end of the trunk. I could feel the person getting out of the car, the car door slammed shut. I could hear the person walking closer to me...my heart began to beat faster. The person put keys in the trunk and opened it up. The brightness from the outside was unbearable so I quickly closed my eyes for a few seconds. Even when I opened my eyes, everything was blurry. The person, still don't know if it's male or female yet, seemed very strong. The person pulled me out of the trunk and layed me against the car so it could shut the trunk. As it closed the trunk, I paniced and began to hobble away, hoping I could get as far away from this person as possible. "Get back here, you little whore!!!" It was a man's voice, maybe in his late 40's early 50's. I didn't care for his words at this point. I began to hobble faster untill I tripped on something and hit the ground hard, hitting my head even harder upon the gravel. The hit brought great pain to my head....and I began to slowly close my eyes....