Cherrish Your Life, For You Never Know When It Ends.

Chapter 1:

Hey, Im Anna Jones. I live with my dad and Johnny, my little eight year old brother. We just moved to Illinois about 3 months ago. My dads job just got transfered so we had to move again. My parents have been divorced since I was 3, so I live with my dad most of the time and over the summer I spend about a month with my mom down in South Carolina. My best friends Chelsea and Lexie are my other halves. We all go fishing, play music, go four-wheeling and shopping on the weekends. Great mixture, right? Anyway, I also have a best-guy friend Jeremy. Me and him do almost anything that I don't do with my girls. We go hunting, horseback riding, anything new and fun that we decide to do.

I enter my house, its Wednesday night and I just got back from band practice. "Anna, is that you?" my dad calls, from the kitchen where he was reheating dinner. I can smell the roast that was cooked just a little bitt ago. Man, it smelled yummy. "Yeah dad, its me," I say, as I enter the kitchen. Smelling that roast is making my stomach growl at me. "How was band practice? Is your new song comming along okay?" my dad asks, now moving his food from the microwave to the counter. "It went great, and the new song is sounding better and better!" I say, trying to act very excited so that way I can end the convorsation and give him the satisfaction of seeing me smile. "That's great to hear, sweetheart," he says, now smiling. I smile back, and head upstairs to put my backpack down on my bed.

As I enter my room, I look around. My window, which was placed about six or seven feet in front of my, placed the scene of darkness from the evening sky. I glance to my left and look at my closet. I need to do a lot of laundry, I think to myself, still glancing at my almost empty closet. Then I move to my right and walk into small yet almost perfect bathroom. I open the door, turn on the light and glance into the mirror at my reflection. My golden hair, almost at my waist now, was very wavy today. My golden eyes looked exhasted, almost ready to close. My figure, covered by my pink cheetah print shirt and comfy black skinney jeans, wasn't small or big, but curvy and perfect to me. I turn off the light and close the door behind me. I glance at my alarm clock. 11:23 it says to me, I think its time to go to bed. I gather my dirty clothes, put them in my basket, take off the clothes that I'm wearing and add them to the basket. I change into p.j.s and throw myself onto my bed. I think to myself and sigh, another day done, another going to begin.

Chapter 2:

I look out the classroom window, watching the rain fall. Its soothing drizzle hitting the window. My mind pondering on what my plans are after school. Should I go with Chelsea and Lexie to "The Pick," which is a bar that musicians any age above 15 can go and play or should I go with Jeremy to go and see the movie we wanted to see? I'm not sure. "Anna......ANNNAAA!!!!" Mrs. Marks yells, bringing me back to math class. "Did you hear me, Anna?" Mrs. Marks asks, her face so serious its almost scary. "No, Ma'am. I'm sorry," I say, hoping she will not give me anymore trouble. Mrs. Marks sighs and continues with her lesson. My mind, thought I should pay attention to Mrs. Mark's lesson, goes back to my evening plans. The bell rings, making me golt out of my seat. I gather my belongings and head out the door towards my locker. I reach my locker and sing to myself my combination. 5 is what I need 4 myself to get my stuff 2 go to my house. It really comes in handy when forget things easily except music. I shove my stuff inside my locker and as I close it, Chelsea and Lexie are standing on my left, both with a huge smile on their faces. "Anna, oh my gosh guess what!?!?!?" Chelsea says, waiting for me to guess what the answer was, as if she wasn't gonna tell me it anyway. "We get a special spot at The Pick on Saturday!?!?!?!?" Lexie finishes, jumping up in down like an excited little six year old who just got their favlrite toy. "Oh my gosh that's soooo great!!!" I respond, trying to sound as excited as they are. We walk out to the parking lot and jump into my small Honda and drive them home. Right now all I need is a nap, I thought, as my eyes stayed on the road, tuning out the convo the girls were having. Then, all I see is black. My whole body went limp and unmovable.