Chapter 6

Her outfit for school

  I open my eyes from feeling something stroking my hair I then feel something warmth behind me but see a arm casually around my waist .

I turn around in the persons arm and see Luca and at that moment all the memories from last night came back  and feels like an adrenaline rush .

"you're awake" he mumbles tiredly into my hair .

I softly smile and whisper back a "yea".

  When my eyes connect with his I noticed how they keep changing color and without noticing it I bring my hand up to his cheek "you're eyes are so pretty ." I blurted out and I started blushing from my outburst.

  He chuckles but then goes quiet and he starts leaning in and so do I but then he flips me on my back to where he's on top of me "I like being on top of you." and of course I start blushing even harder at his dirty chose of words .

Beep beep
  I scream out loud and push Luca off of me but then realize it's just my alarm clock I hear him laughing because I was scared though I just roll my eyes and press the off button then I notice what day it is.

Saturday

"Luca my parents aren't gone they don't work on the weekends." I say to Luca as I turn to face him .

  He then looks at me I see anxiety in his eyes "what would your parents think if I walked downstairs and straight out the door ?"

  I started laughing and rolled back over onto my back just thinking of what they would think "if we get up now and hurry you can get out before they wake up ." I say

"Well then we need to hurry !" He says in a rush , I giggle and shake my head  but get up .

****

  It took us only fifteen minutes to get dressed and now we are currently running down the stairs we were half way down when I heard chatter from downstairs I look at Luca panicky and he looks at me the same way and we start quietly running back upstairs.

  "River ." I hear my mom shout But I keep my mouth shut until I hear her to start coming up the stairs Luca signals for me to talk while he goes back upstairs.

" yea mom ?" I say as I come back down stairs .

  She walks over to me and gives a kiss on on my cheek and then says "morning honey can you set the table ." I nod my head and then go by the stairs and signal Luca to go back upstairs .

  "Luca ." My dad then says loud enough for everyone in the house to hear I close my eyes while I hear Luca come downstairs and stand next to me .

  I reopen my eyes once I feel my dad right in front of us "come sit down with me son we have some talking to do ." My dad says as he wraps his arm around Lucas shoulders then they go into one of the guest bedrooms .

  I look to my mom who has a knowing look on her face she then raises one her perfectly shaped eyebrows. "you didn't think we didn't hear the door banging , pot slamming ,Lucas groans and the water running did you ?" She said .

  My eyes double on how she says it "Dad isn't asking him if we did anything is he , because me and Luca didn't. " I say

  She laughs " He did think that at first and then I told him that you probably wouldn't want Luca getting killed on false accusations just because he knows you two like each other ."

I turn around and head to set the table while rolling my eyes with a smile on my face 'maybe I do like him'? 
***
   So now we are all eating breakfast  with Luca sitting on my left side and my dad and mom sitting in front of us I was listening to my parents conversation.

   until I felt tingles start to erupt on my thigh I casually look down and see Lucas hand , I look back up to a slightly smirking Luca as he looks right into my eyes He inches his hand higher up my thigh waiting for me to stop him but honestly I wanna see how far he's gonna go .

He then moves his hand up a little,  but right before he's able to move it up any higher I hear my dad.

   "Luca if you don't want me to go get my shotgun I suggest you take your hand off my daughters thigh ." My dad says it so calmly but I know he is dead serious.

   He then turns his head side to side cracking his neck I hold in laugh  because at this point I know he was kidding but luca doesn't but he reluctantly let his hand slip off my thigh we all go back to eating but since Luca looks so dissatisfied I then casually take his hand that's laying on his lap in my hand and we hold each other's hands until we were finished eating breakfast.

***
   After Luca left on Saturday the rest of the weekend went by really quickly, so now here I am on Monday trying to figure out what I'm going to say to Luca when I see him at school. ' I'm a bad bitch , I'm a bad bitch you can't fu- .

I laugh as I pick up the phone " hello " I sing into the phone.

On the other side I hear Kenzie chuckle then say "why are you in such a good mood today ?"

   I respond by saying "wanna hear my secret I robbed a bank ." I finish saying with smirk on my face once I hear her start chuckling .

   She then respond with "honey I know that's not true because you would have taken me with you , anyways what time do you want me to pick you up ."

Thinking  about the rest I have to do before I leave, I then say "give me five minutes and I expect you to be hear on time too !"

" eye I captain ." She says I roll my eyes and hang up thinking ' that's not even how you say it .'

***
    I separate from Kenzie telling her I'll see her in first period while I start my search for Luca I look around just noticing all the clicks I have at my school until I see the brunette boy I'm looking for I walk up to him saying "hey hey hey ." In a Beverly Hills way hoping to see him smile but scrunch my eyebrows once I notice he didn't even turn around .

   I tap him wondering why he hasn't acknowledging  me "river I'm really not in the mood today okay so can you just leave me alone ?"

    I raise my eyebrows and say "so now you have to be in a certain mood for me to talk to you ." 'what the hell is his problem ?'

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear his locker slam with a lot of force to where I jump a little I look back up at him and step back once I see anger in his eyes , though they soften after he probably sees the hurt in mine "okay well talk to me when you don't wanna be a asshole see you later Luca ."

With that being my last words I started walking to my first class leaving Luca with the crowd of students trying to get to their class .

***
"alright kenz bye I'll see you tomorrow." I laugh lightly .

"alright bye boo see you Tomorrow."

   I then close my door to my house, today at school was awful because I had to avoid Luca all day even though I might have over reacted he still can't sit their and treat me like I'm a nuisance I groan in frustration and head upstairs to get started on my homework.