Awkward encounter

Sprinting away, jumping the fence we finaly made it out that school its like a prision I thought to myself as we all ran Jake took my hand to comfort me.I began to blush as we were looking at each other Enya dropped one of her books and fell over it. Tying not to laugh I took her hand and we all ran together.

We got out of school gounds stopping to catch our breath we herd a shout "OI JAKE BRO" it was Luke Enya and I asked at the same time "who is he ?" He replied "ohh he is my brother" Enya took a seconed glance and realised how attractive he was and acidentaly moaned.we all looked at her she was so embarresed she was as red as a tomato. Only Luke giggled.

Jake began to stroke my arm genltly and move my hair behind my ear.He kissed me I felt on top of the world I ran my fingers through his lushus blonde hair and he kept his hands on my arse untill he stopped kissing me.He gazes into my hazel eyes I begin to blush once more.

We looked over to see Enya making a fool out of herself which Luke thought was adorable. He walks slowly over to her with a cheeky smile which makes her freeze he takes her hands and begins to kiss her passionatly she blushes with delight. He lets go of her hands and picks her up she didnt realise she was going to be picked up so she leant back and they both fell over we all were cying of laughter.

We hear a shout of many teachers saying " HEY COME HERE USE?!?" We start to ran.................