Chapter 2 ~ Visitors

~ The Following Day ~

I'm making breakfast as usual on the weekends. Bacon and eggs. A typical breakfast in the Brooks family. I hear a yawn from behind and turns around. It's Louis. A half naked Louis. He stands in nothing else but a pair of Boxers. I turn around quickly. "Morning. You're making breakfast?" His voice is warm and husky. I make sure not to look at him again. I can't believe that he is wearing no more than a pair of boxers. I bite my lip shortly before answering. "Yes, I am." I can hear him walking closer to me. "It smells amazing." I look to the other side making sure not to look at him. "Okay, I won't accept this. Why the hell aren't you wearing anything?" I look down at the ground. I can't believe this. Aren't you suppose to be able to feel comfortable in your own home?

He starts laughing. "I'm wearing something?" He says sassy. "You know what I mean. You can't just walk around like that!" I glance at him. I don't know how, but his brown messy hair looks good even though he's just awoken. "I can and I will, love. I live here now, remember?" I turn around only to be met by his blue eyes. "I know you do, but I really wish you didn't. But now that you have to, there need to be some rules. Number one. You need to wear at least a t-shirt and some kind of pants!" I try my best to look serious. I l look into his blue eyes. They almost shine. You can see it in them. He doesn't take me seriously. Not even a little bit. He just sees this as an opportunity to tease me. "Love, I live here now. I can do what I want. So shut up and make the breakfast, will ya?"

I swear that before this day is over I'll have slapped him at least ten times! Urgh... How can he just act like that? Like he owns everything in this house? I was here first. He can just piss off! Why is he also the son of my mother's fiance? It's so typical. I'm always the unlucky one. Soon I finish making the breakfast. I give Louis his plate. He starts eating. I take my own plate and sits down in front of him by the table. "Aren't you going to say something?" We have been sitting a while and he had just finished his meal. He was about to just walk away when my question stopped him. "Like what?" He can't be serious. "Hm, Idk... What about- Hey thanks for making me breakfast. Here let me take the dishes for you. That's the least I can do." He burst out laughing. What's so funny? That IS the least he could do! "Yeah sure! Now, why don't I also clean the house also?" The sarcasm in his voice can't be mistaken. "Don't you help your father at home?" I stand up and start cleaning my own plate. "No never. He's never home. I'm never home. And even if we are, we have this lady called Casandra. She is cleaning the house and if we mess she is the one who cleans it up. Get it?"

I look at him for a while without realising I'm actually staring. "Earth to Hope!" I shake my head. "Yea sorry, Louis. I was just a bit shocked.." How can it be that he is so spoiled? Well, now everything makes sense. He is a spoiled kid. He doesn't have a mother role in the house and the father is never hope. And last but not at least he never helps at home. That's it. That's why he is so rude all the time. Hopefully, my mum can knock some sense into that head of his! "Shocked? How come?" I shake my head. "Doesn't matter. But it wouldn't hurt you to help me a little bit" I sigh and keep on looking at him. I realise that he still doesn't wear anything than boxers. "And would you please take some pants on for god sake!" I say angrily. "Fine, everything for my little sis." He smirks and kisses my cheek before walking upstairs. I stare angrily at him. No, furious is more likely the word. "Louis Tomlinson, you did NOT just kiss my cheek!" I shout through the house. That guy is unbelievable!

It's 2pm and I'm sitting on the couch. After my little arguing with my upcoming stepbrother, my mum came into the kitchen. We had a little talk about the wedding and her dress. She wants Louis and me to be there, trying to find the perfect dress. Yup, tomorrow. Perfect! More sibling time. Please note the sarcasm. And my mum told me that they'll be gone for about two months after the wedding. Their honeymoon has to be perfect according to her. She just forgot one thing. Louis and I are going to be here all by ourself and I can already imagine how he will torture me every single day. I have to make the food, I have to clean and make sure everything is okay, while he is out with some slutty girl. Gonna be some really great months. Well, tomorrow is gonna be a living hell. Louis and I have to agree on something... I swear that if he tries to make my mum look like one of his girls, I'm gonna kill him! That's disgusting but you never know about Tommo. I did not just call him Tommo!