Intro

A/N
Thanks for taking the time to check this book out! I might change it up from the normal anime timeline a bit because personally I find revising things already happened a lil boring.
(Kitami looks like Ryouko Ookami with red hair and a more godly aura)

They stood in the forest side by side, hidden by the thick shrubbery and looming shadows of the clustered treetops. Artemis stood absolutely still, like a statue in a silent library. Focusing her senses and closing her eyes, she drew her bow slowly. Beside her, Kitami's ears twitched slightly. Her gold eyes held an intense gaze. She turned abruptly. Over there, by the ivy covered stump. The message relayed to Artemis, who's violet eyes traced the horizon of the greenery.

A seemingly innocent elk grazed a few centimetres away from the stump. In reality it was a demon who preyed on the lifeforce of mystical beings. Artemis and Kitami often took on the task of tracking and eliminating these dark spirits. Artemis stretched the bowstring, took aim, and watched the arrow soar flawlessly into the unbeating heart of the animal. A dark whisp of smoke escaped from the puncture wound, until the carcass faded out of existence to rest in the farlands.

Had Artemis failed, an impossible feat, Kitami would have chased the beast down and within mere seconds sliced it a part. This was child's play for them. Unfortunately, Kitami had been rather neglected in human folklore due to this pairing. She had not minded though as this allowed her path and destiny to flow freely as the wind that whipped her crimson hair. Her senses still helped greatly in these escapades.

"Good work, Arty." Kitami cooed as she stretched her legs, which had fallen asleep from all the stillness she had endured. "As with you, Kitami." A smile traced Artemis's lips. She was the pinnacle of beauty. Her long golden hair cascaded down her back, and had been loosely tied with gold rings resembling ivy, such as that twisting around the stump. Though this beauty was not limited to her, as Kitami also possessed a natural allure. Her hair a rosy crimson, with a clear ivory complexion and well built body. She was breathtaking, but she had ears perched unusually atop her head and a bushy tail. Generally she still appeared as a human.

The sisters had been together for thousands of years, all the while Artemis followed her path and Kitami wondered aimlessly somewhere nearby. She enjoyed her freedom and simply watched as prophecy unfold around her. Though a certain force was against this, and she was well aware. Zeus didn't like how she nonchalantly paraded around the God realms without giving a second thought to the humans. As she was a goddess, she possessed a responsibility to look over the world.

Alas, she did not. Kitami couldn't really give a damn about their needs, they forgot about her, she forgot about them. She didn't necessarily hate them or bear a grudge, she just didn't care as she preferred her freedom. Zeus believed she lacked a sense of urgency and responsibility and she must be taught to properly harness her role as a goddess, and she didn't agree. This bickering led to nothing being done for many centuries, until something finally disturbed the peace.

The sisters walked through the small gravely trail in the woods. The misty air nipped Kitami's ears, which led to her folding them in reflex. Artemis chuckled at her unusual tendencys, she was truly grateful for her presence though she couldn't help but feel that Kitami did indeed lack responsibility. She shook the thought and they continued down the path until they reached their kingdom. Pure white, gold, and green dotted their surroundings as they reached their abode. It was a palace fit not for kings, but indeed, Gods. Fur coats and flowers lined the walls. Gold outlined the doorframes and pillars, and the marble floor carried the pots of all sorts of assorted plants, some towering as tall as the trees in the forest. Artemis placed her bow in its rack, and her quiver beside it. Her sister sat on a long velvet sofa, tucking into a gold apple. Though Gods didn't feel exhaustion, or had a real need for sleep, it soothed Kitami and she did it anyway. Laying down on the sofa she blinked slowly and released all the tension she'd built up. Drifting off unto a soothing and content slumber, darkness dotted with gold stars encased her, all the while a warmth enveloped her.

Artemis smiled at her sister, as she slept soundly in the blanket she had just provided.

Soon the calm was surpassed by a panic, a flurry of surprise. Kitami began falling, scrambling and flailing. Her mouth opened to let out a yelp but nothing came. She curled up defensively, and folded her tail and ears close. Soon she felt as though she wasn't falling anymore. Her body lay stable on a cold surface. Opening her golden eyes, she found herself on a marble floor much like her own.

At first she simply thought that she had carelessly fallen off the sofa she slept on. Pushing herself off the floor and rubbing her strangely sore head, Kitami discovered that was not the case. The room was different and branched off into a few different hallways. The entire structure was different... This appeared more like a grand mystical version of something humans made use of. She couldn't place her finger on it due to her lack of human knowledge, which most Gods also suffered from, but she suffered an extraordinary case of being unaware of human creations. Anger and confusion enveloped her at this unwelcome disruption of her normally carefree life. Someone was going to pay.

'Where the hell am I?!"

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my first fanfic! I'm not sure if its too good at the moment but I want to improve, so if you have any constructive criticism or comments I'd love to hear! If you enjoyed please leave a vote and let me know if I should continue this. Thanks again! :)