DAY 2

My Best Friends.

To start off, ill write about D. D is an amazing girl. She’s funny and she likes to make bad decisions as we all do. Even though we don’t necessarily talk about life, and what is wrong with it she’s amazing when you need to have a good laugh. D has introduced me to the world of all things illegal and I couldn’t be more thankful. She has been there for me when all my other friends deserted me and for that I’m eternally grateful.

Next ill introduce you to H. H has been my best friends since I was in third grade. I remember we used to hate each other because of a girl names M. M wasn’t a very nice person and likes to make sure H and I both stayed enemy’s per day. But after M moved H and I became close. We used to spend every Friday together until we went into freshman year. Freshman year was when H decided it was no longer acceptable to hangout out with someone who would rather spent all her nights inside watching Netflix then get drunk. This continued on until the summer leading into our sophomore year. After time we grew apart, no longer texting each other except on rare occasions and being cordial. H and I still have a bond that when we get to talking were still as close as ever, but the relationship is no longer there to the point of being best friends.

A is like my sister. A and I met at camp when I was going to be an 8th grader. We hit it off the first night of camp and we were inseparable. Even though we live on other sides of the state and rarely see eachother we are still as close as ever. With frequent phone and video calls we still keep in contact and I will forever miss her until each summer happens and we go to camp together.

Next up is R. I met R on a trip for school and we hit it off right away. We talked the entire way down to Arizona and by the time we got there we were unbelievably close. We talk and text every day and even though I haven’t known him as long as I could have, he knows everything about me. He knows all the little things im far to afraid to tell anyone else and he respects me for that. Even though we live on opposite sides of the state we make plans to see eachother. I would travel to the other side of the country to see him.