Chapter 5

You were seeing the best dream ever..You and James were a couple amd you were kissing..but you woke up and came back to reality.. You saw the clock and realised that you were late..you ran and put your clothes on..took your bag and head to school.Fortunately you were in school just in time..You saw James in his locker and you wanted to say hi when you saw his girlfriend(Jenifer) coming and kissing him..
Je=I've missed you baby
J=I missed you too..
When you heard that you felt like a peace of your heart broke and fell of It's place..You wanted to cry but you couldn't ,not in public.You ran to class and took a seat..Stella came and sat next to you..
S=Whatch wrong?
Me=Nothing..
S=Oh come on I know to well to lie to me..spit it out..
Me=Fine..I saw James and his girlfriend..they were kiss-kissing..
S=Oh honey I'm sorry..
Me=It's ok I just have to get uses to it..
S=Tell you what..
Me=What??
S=Me and Konstantina will come to your place the afternoon to see a movie..and there will be Junk Food..
Me=I like that..(You did a little laugh)
The girls came and you had a really great time..but as soon as they left you were crying thinking of James you fell asleep..You woke up with tears in your eyes you wipe them off and went to school..It was the last hour and you haven't seen James and his girlfriend..you were happy that you didn't have to see what you saw yesterday again.But then It hit you..fot the last hour you had Chemistry amd you were partners with James..You came in class and you saw James waiting for you..you went and sat next to him..
J=hey
Me=hi
J=how are you??
Me=good and you???
J= I'm great..
You start working..you were helping James because he is not so good in Chemistry.. You were laughing every now and then he said sth stupid..When the hour finished you packed your staff and you were ready to go when James talked to you.
J=hey you want a ride home??
Me=No I can go on foot I don't want to annoy you..Furthermore don't you wanna take your girlfriend..
J=oh come on..Jenifer has her own car and she had left earlier because the teacher of Math wasn't here..
Me=I don't know..
J=pleaseeeee (he did the puppy eyes)
Me=(u could have melted in any minuite)okey then..
J=yess..