.Chapter 17.

You were in your room thinking of the last few months that you were with James It was like you were in a Movie..one difference this was real life...Something wake you up from your thoughts..It was your phone vimbering... It was James..
Me=Hey there..
J=Hey I amm I need to talk to you can you come over???
Me=Sure I'll be there in 10..
J=Ok bye..
You got dressed and put just a little make up and mascara..In about 7 min you were outside James house..You rimg the bell he opened the door amd let you in..
Me=So what did you wanna talk to me about??
J=Ammmm...
Me=Tell me..
J=Ok here It goes...I want to break up..
Me=(you felt tears in your eyes but you ignored them)Why?
J=Because I don't love you anymore that's all..
Me=Is there another girl??
J=No...now pliz leave I really need to stay alone.
You left with tears in your eyes..you got home and you cried like hell..
When you told your friends about It they went stait to Jame's house...
J=Hi..
S=why..give me one reason..she is crazy about you and you played her like that..I thought you were a good guy..
J=STOP ok (tears starting pooring from his eyes)
S=James tell me the truth I know you love Marigianna what happend??
J=I don't deserve her Stella I don't..
S=Who told you that??
J=Jenifer and I spoke last night she told me that I wasn't right for her and she was right she deserves betten than me..
S=OMG that bitch got under your skin didn't she? James you are the sweetest guy I know.You and Marigianna are the epic couple don't do this to her because of some bitch.
J=How is she??
S=She is a mess because of you..
J=I can't imagine her beautiful eyes with tears because of me no I can't..
S=Then go talk to her now..
J=You're I can't lose her she is the one for me..