Chapter 4

After the party you couldn't take James out of your mind..and you felt proud of yourself for talking to him...You fell asleep with that thought...Next morning you were sooo happy that you woke up earlier even though It was Sunday..You made breakfast,you ate and as you were finished you saw your phone vimbering...you see an unknown number..you pick It up..
Me=hello??
....=Hey Marigianna It's James..
Me=Ohh James...hi(the phone almost fell off your hands when you heard James)
J=Sooo I called you to arrange that meeting that we were talking about last night..
Me=Oh yeah totally..when do you want to meet??
J=I mean I was thinking about today at six o'clock..Is that ok for you??
Me=Yeah It's perfect..who's place??
J=amm mine?
Me=Yeah ok..
J=I will text you the adress..
Me= Sure yeah..I guess see you at six..
J=yes see you then bye...
End of call
You started screaming and then you called the girls and they came over to help you get ready...It was 5.30 when you guys finished..after a little talking with the girls you took off for Jame's house...You finally found It took a deep breath and ring the doorbell.. James opened the door..you looked at him and you were ready to melt down he was wearing black shirt.You could admire his musclered body...He smiled at you and let you come in...you got downstairs to the basement..It was really good It was like a stoodio with instruments computers and all that stuff..
Me=Wow..this is really good..
J=thanks..
James invited you to sit in the couch with him..you went and sit next to him but not very close to him..he took his guitar and starting playing "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias...and then he started singing...he had such a good voice he was like an angel..James invited you to sing allong with him but you denied because you where too ashemed to sing..
J=Oh come on I am sure you have a great voice..
Me=No I don't..
J=Pleaseeeee (he looked at you with puppy eyes and you melted)Without realising It you had already said yes...
James started playing the song again..you took a deep breath and starting singing...after yoi finished the song James looked at you and smiled..
J=That was amasing how did you lern to sing like that??
Me=I didn't It's just my voice but yours is so much better than mine...you didn't tell me you sang too yesterday..
J=Well..surprise??
You both laughed and after a little more talking you left...you arrived at your house and the first thing you did was call your friends and tell them everything...