!!!

(Toby's POV)

*Creeeeeeeak....creeeeak*

I lazily opened my eyes to see what was making that noise. I suddenly tensed up as I felt somebody drop their weight in the corner of my bed. I instinctively sat up to only make my blood run cold. There in the corner of my bed sat a figure shaped as a human. The only difference was that 'it' didn't have any clothes on and it was showing how sickly skinny it was; to the point you can see all of its bones poking out. I stood there paralyzed, not knowing what to do. Before I could do anything, the thing turned around and looked at me making me almost want to scream. There, staring back at me were empty sockets with darkness filling it; and a jaw that looked so cruked with jagged teeth and leathery skin. The emty eye sockets reminded me of only Jack. Jack... I started to think that maybe this was Jack's pet or friend.

Then the creature started to crawl closer to me to the point where I can feel it's sticky, hot breath against my face. I couldn't do anything, only stare at the creature's soulless eyes. Then there was a knock at the door making me jump. The creature also reacted, scrathching my leg in the process. It then looked at me, opening it's mouth so widly it wan inhuman. I let out a breathless scream. Then the door was slammed open, revealing Jack. He ran to me asking if I was okay. I nodded looking around. The creature was gone.

"Toby!"

I jumped looking at Jack.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

"Your bleeding from your leg! What happened?"

"W-well...there was a t-thing that w-was here...and it s-was staring at me...I thought it was yours...a-and-and..." I started to shake so badly and I felt hot stream of water running down my cheek. Jack seemed to be confused and stuck, but then he sat next me and hugged me. I froze for a second, but then hugged him back. A few moments like this made me feel better and I recollected. I even felt safe and protected with his hands around me.

I then heard footsteps. Instinctively I reached out to my side and grabbed my mask and goggles, placing it on my face. Jack, who seemed to know that somebody will also come in during the commotion, got out a mask and placed it over his face.

Exactly at the right moment when Jack and I seperated from each other, Clockwork and Slenderman walked in. The both of them were still in their sleep-wear with confused faces. I looked at Slenderman, whose face was still emotionless because it doesnt have a face. Then there was Clockwork who had a blouse that showed way to much cleavage, long black joggers, and was still wearing makeup? I was surprised that she might wear makeup even when she sleeps. My train of thought were interrupted by a nudge to my side. I looked over to see Clockwork at my side instead of Jack...

She smiled at me and asked," Hey, what happened to you?"

I replied," W-well um..." I stared at Jack, who had his hands crossed in front of him. Was he mad? I couldn't tell because of mask and also because I cant read the only thing that shows because there're missing...

(E.J POV)

[this is before he woke up and ran to Toby's room]

~Dream~

I was surrounded by gray fog, not allowing me to see anything else except the fog itself. I stood up and started walking around, until I met with ... a door? I hesitated before I reached out my hand to twist the doorknob.

I opened it a bit to have a peek inside. There was only darkness fulfilling the room. I tried to look for a sort of light, but found none. I decided to just step inside and see if something would happen. As I swung open the door and took a step inside, something pushed me inside. I tripped over and fell into something...soft? My hand touched around and I felt something similar to blankets. I looked around more and found a soft material, pillows. Before I could get up and leave, I was forcefully pushed down again,my hands cuffed down. I started to squirm around afraid what was about to happen. Before I can scream for help, I felt a finger slowly trail down my back making me shiver. The figure then leaned down to me slowly licking my neck. This only made me shiver more.