Am I Dreaming?

(E.j POV)
     I was lost in my own world..

His sparkling chocolate eyes matching his hair, pale skin. Him. I was snapped out of my thoughts as my back hit the floor. As my eyes cleared from the sudden action I saw the mysterious dude atop of me. His eyes were in a serious type of way. As I saw a head rolling away behind him. Once I looked up back to him he was closer to me. Which made me heart thump faster making my blood rush faster. There was a akward silence until he said with a warning tone,"Who the crap are you." I looked at him dreamily before I snapped out by anserwering," I will tell you if you get off me." As he noticed how awkward the position we were in he immediately got off. "Thanks!" I said, but part of me wanted him to stay there forever.

"My name is Jack, Eyeless Jack."

"My name Ticci Toby"

"As he said that he took off his mask showing his beautiful smile(that only lasted a sec)

"Take off your mask will ya"

"Uh...okay"

I slowly took off my mask showing my dark blackish blue skin and my empty sockets. As I did so I got close to the headless body from before to receive at least a kidney. But Toby decided to jump on me.

He growled at me,"mine!"

I saw how close we were so I did the thing I might regret later. I leaned forward closing the gap between us...

Also sooooo sorry I didn't update my parents took away my phone and I secretly write these stories soory