{Final}

Butters's pov

It was pretty late at night, and I was laying on Eric's stomach. My parents had let me stay the night and I was enjoying it. I was very comfortable nuzzling into my boyfriend's stomach as he told me about some great plans he had. I was only half listening because the warmth of Eric was making me sleepy.

"So I was thinking about framing Kahl for breaking that vase in the art room," Eric said "I mean I know I actually did it but it's that Jew's fault!"

"Yeah Eric..." I sighed happily, making it pretty clear I wasn't paying attention. "I'm sure he deserved it." Eric rolled his eyes and nuzzled his nose into mine.

"You aren't listening B-Butts." He smirked "What's on your mind? Is my hotness distracting you?" I giggled and pushed him away playfully.

"No Eric, I'm just thinking of the events of the past year." I said holding both his hands "We started out as friends and became enemies, then I fell in love with you, those things don't always happen."

"I know but I'm glad it did." He smiled "I feel happier than I ever did before, this year has been a real change, for you, for me, for us."

I nodded and played with my bangs slightly. Eric was correct, we both changed over the course of events. Eric was a horrible person who only tried to use me but then became my friend. He became sweet and caring, not to everyone, but to me. I felt like I changed too, for I wasn't as scared and became more confident. However even if we turned out for the better, our friends had less of luck.

"So Wendy really didn't go back with Stan?" I said after a few minutes of silence "I mean she doesn't love him?"

Eric shrugged. "Stan told me that she just doesn't want a relationship at the moment, after all she was broken up by Kyle." He sighed and squeezed one of my hands, I knew he didn't like talking about relationships that didn't turn out well, for he was afraid it would happen to us.

"Kyle left her because he wanted her with Stan right?" I asked "He didn't want to leave her, he just wanted what's best."

"Yeah but I guess not even the Jew can force the hoe." He joked and I rolled my eyes. "But seriously Butters, they will be okay, even if it doesn't seem like it will."

I looked at him for a moment before starting to laugh. "Wow, I never thought my Eric Cartman, was such a guy for sappy statements." He growled but then smirked and jumped on me.

"You're such an annoying yet, amazing kid." He said before kissing my cheek. I smiled and hugged him tightly. Eric was right, everything was going to be okay, for you truly can't stop love.